Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

Lets see 'em

12287Calico_1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

XplorerKid said:
9"s with 37"s Soon to be bigger...

11574Picture_001_Small_.jpg

11574Picture_002_Small_.jpg

what are you doin to make it bigger?

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

He's going to be buying new axles pretty soon. 9" in the rear is pretty much a definite. The front is undecided. All I'm gonna say is 39.5+. :D

Man I bet the IFS is hating those 37s right now haha.

39.5+ man i would love to see a explorer with those monster meats!

As well as one with 46" Michelins and a v8, one with 42" tires and a V8, and some more that are over 39.5s. Caleb might just have to go with 49" IROKs so he has the biggest Explorer on here. :D

maybe some 66" tractor meats? Say hello to 5-ton rockwells and pinion disk brake.

O RLY?

snoborder - I think the pinion disk brake setup is a bit overkill. Some nice rebuilt drum brakes front and rear should do the job fine.

:p

GIJOE said:
I am hope by the end of November. I still cant find glass big enough.
i dont think you are going to find glass big enough to cover all that, maybe a new f1 clip but thats probably about it

GIJOE said:
Heres my Explorer.
And soon to have this on it. :D

Those are some nice looking pieces :thumbsup:

whats your setup hapy?

nvrhapy said:
heres a few more pics unfortunately its a 2wd but i have a TT up front and 2 inch shackles in the back with a 4 door leaf pack and addaleaf, also a 3 inch body lift with 33's with a 4.56 gear and richmond lockright locker :D
Photo0033.jpg

Truck looks good.

Heres my before... June 04
Picture020.jpg

Its slowly building up.... Nov 05
MYSEXYX.jpg

MYSEXYXX.jpg

Soon to come, Fiberwerx Fenders, Mullen Fabworks front and rear bumpers along with cage, Im going to redo my gears, finish my custom grill, Paint up my graphics on it... Probably waste a bunch more on it

What i have now: 3" Procomp lift, Add a leaf springs, 71 Series Rock crawlers, 31 X 10.5 AT's, Flowmaster 40 series, K&N air filter, Radio Shack PA/CB radio (PA has a speaker that can be heard from over a 1/2 mile :) ), Crystal headlights clear corners, ranger style tail lights, Billet Grill, Kenwood Headunit, 2 12" Sony X Plods (old comp's)

Dirt Alliances/Blitzkreigs X is my new role model.... Thats a gnarly truck

Hapy love the sport.
mine will soon look just like it once i TT/AAL but im going with black rims instead of chrome i think

857036_14_full.jpg

figured nobody showed just shackles and TT on 31's , so here you go

very nice hapy, is that a stock color? it looks amazing

Back