Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN | Page 35 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

Lets see 'em

12287Calico_1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Read the post directly above yours Chaz

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

i've been looking for this lift and shopping for those tires
i have the exact same truck as you can you post more pics as ive been searching for hrs

skurz your killing me guy
do you or anyone have more pics of this rig
also any pics of this ride with the tupperware removed?

Crap, sorry man. Give me a few minutes.

significant others 98 EB Mouse on the forum

6e104f7f-13d3-4ebc-b8ed-30ae86debc38_zpscca29d70.jpg

Here's mine

Next to a stock Sport

Si

I love what you've done with your Sport, I really like the whole front end look. Would you mind telling me what brush guard that is and what headlights they are and where you got them at? Thanks!

Thanks, it's a smittybilt, I got it off Specialized7 on the forum, before he sold his 99 sport.
The headlights are ebay jobs, I got them used from a member here, but then I fitted a set of HID bulbs and that really made a big difference.
There are 2 types of halos on ebay, there's the set with 2 same size halos, and there's the other style with different sized halos. I have the 2nd style, with different sized halos, CCFL style.

Si

yeah we sure did get all that snow plowing my laneway out now

Here you go Wenailem1...finally. Sorry it took so long. Glad that you like my truck.

exp13_zps010a3e03.jpg

exp82_zps49d32c35.jpg

exp72_zpsf1c9a0a4.jpg

exp52_zps471a540a.jpg

exp42_zpse2896358.jpg

exp22_zps83e77e8f.jpg

exp63_zps17cbe6fa.jpg

exp92_zps30e396fd.jpg

Those are the same wheels in the last pic, but I smear them with grease in the winter to keep the road salt from killing them. And that's a 33" spare underneath, (actually a 285/75/16) in case anybody's wondering if one will fit. It does with with very little work.
I run on 33/12.5/15 Goodyear Duratracs all year and I've gotta say that I totally love them. They're nice and quiet on the highway and ride great, plus they're unbeatable on snow and ice. And best of all, they look really aggressive.

skurz thanks for your time
phenominal pics
i want to post a few of mine but cant figure out how to
i'm e-mailing a case of beer or coffee for your efforts
ill keep in touch
again

Coffee!!! No thanks. Beer will be fine, and at least I know that it will be Canadian beer coming from you. lol. But seriously, my pleasure man.
I download my pics from a photo hosting site, like photobucket.com, then copy and paste them from there to here. It is kinda confusing. If you want to email your pics to me at theskurz@hotmail.com I'd be happy to post them for you.

thanks skurz
i cant even load them in my gmail
it wont allow them to attach
ill get er figured out

I'll throw mine in the mix.

fbe0e6f4-3fdd-4aab-a452-62a41ce592c6_zps449c3935.jpg

DSCF1195.jpg

DSCF1194.jpg

Edit: Consider this a gratuitous post. I just saw that I posted a pick about 70 posts back. Different pic, so maybe not so gratuitous. lol

Hey Ejrdist5. Like the front bumper and the lights. I just put 4 on the roof myself. Gotta get pics up. We're not too far from each other, I'm just down 42 and expressway, down by hammonton.

Here's some pics of the lights. Ride height pics are are 1 post above yours.

lightbar2_zps84d8aacd.jpg

lightbar1_zps9596f3f4.jpg

lightbar3_zpse19d578e.jpg

And some night shots.

DSCF1219_zps85d0f90a.jpg

DSCF1220_zps4c557c2b.jpg

DSCF1223_zps4b6a0880.jpg

Some comparison pics, mine vs. stock.
0223131129a_zps8a8a7130.jpg

0223131128a_zps52582d3e.jpg

Gives it a little perspective.

Coffee!!! No thanks. Beer will be fine, and at least I know that it will be Canadian beer coming from you. lol. But seriously, my pleasure man.
I download my pics from a photo hosting site, like photobucket.com, then copy and paste them from there to here. It is kinda confusing. If you want to email your pics to me at theskurz@hotmail.com I'd be happy to post them for you.

thanks ill send them hopefully
on the way
thanks

Took mine out this weekend, finally got a decent pic/vid of it.

Back