Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN | Page 38 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

Lets see 'em

12287Calico_1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Alex, we dont have the same set up........ I have a 3 inch body lift, 4 inch suspension lift with slight torsion twist, rear lift springs and 36 tires. lol just messing with ya.

Same setup as most on this forum* there i fixed it for ya

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

lol.

Another update got tired of superlift's crap story about their leaf springs, they will be to you by the end of this month call them to check on it sorry, end of next month, get a call from Summit racing telling me superlift called them to say end of October before they get shipped, called super lift to confirm and yes wont see them til i get back from my honeymoon. ok now that my rant is over, here is where it sits now with 36 inch IROK's. It bull dogs a little lol.

FB_IMG_13772937473691604_zps327771ea.jpg

Here's mine. My daily driver 220,000 miles.:D
I know this is super old but do you remember what offset/ back space you ran on the wheels? that stance is exactly what I am looking for.

Can anyone show me a lifted X on some 33s with 18s? I'm debating on doing them or keeping 16s .. Idk!

securedownload[1].jpg
securedownload2.jpg
securedownload3.jpg
securedownload[1] (2).jpg
Ive owned her since 2008. She has never let me down. She has taken me on many out of state camping trips. Ive enjoyed every minute with her and my friends. Here is how she sits today. :D

That thing looks *****in'. That's pretty much exactly what I am going for. What offset are those wheels?

Im pretty sure they have 4.5 inch backspacing.

updated mounty pics.

071_zps61e621ce.jpg

064_zps8911edc5.jpg

063_zpsd240d31f.jpg

061_zps66ec3f3c.jpg

My Ford Explorer Sport

31X10.5 BFG AT's on 8X15" flat black steel wheels with a 2" lift. F150 overload spring added to the rear, and proComp Shocks all the way around.

31X10.5 BFG AT's on 8X15" flat black steel wheels with a 2" lift. F150 overload spring added to the rear, and proComp Shocks all the way around.

01.jpg

I believe adding an "overload spring" actually lowered you in the rear.

if what you added was straight...??? you lowered your rear, and
does NOTHING to help your rig.....

if its the last long leaf from a F150 pack, that you added..??? that would
help you..(somewhat) a real "add a leaf' would help you LEAPS AND BOUNDS
more that an overload leaf....

just my 2cents

:salute:

20140101_112955_zps00zn8dph.jpg

Just finished TT and shackles.. BL is ordered and waiting on delivery and install..

Got a little snow today so I decided to go play..

This is exactly how I want my grocery getter to look like! Except for instead of running the same tires as SploderXLT, I will fit mine with Interco TSL's!

It sure does. Made a big difference! Rides so much better. Tires will be next, already have a pair of 31's just need the money for two more to make it a set

Here's mine! I'm running 31s general red letters, with TT and shackles. tried to do 3 inch body lift but ran into too many complications so its not goin any higher
photo.php

Back