show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

show off your LIFTED truck - photo thread

yeah, so i wanted to separate men from mice and see your LIFTED explorer.
(yes, i´m gonna steal ideas for my soon to be x)
also this thread could be really cool for everyone else who´s into jacked up trucks.

keep 'em coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

heres mine with 10" of lift and 35's
Dead Link Removed

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

94EBexplorer

Is it just me, but 35's look small under a 10 inch lift. I am going 9 inches, and wonder if 35's are big enough.

under flex and all 35's will rub your gonna have to trim.... but i do run a 15x10" wheel too... no point in running a 15x8 i think they look stupid being that high... i like the look of a wider footprint. i got a set 37x14" boggers today:D

Originally posted by 94EBexplorer
under flex and all 35's will rub your gonna have to trim.... but i do run a 15x10" wheel too... no point in running a 15x8 i think they look stupid being that high... i like the look of a wider footprint. i got a set 37x14" boggers today:D

Are you gonna run them with the TTB?

sinking.....

Attachments

• hole1.jpg
    hole1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 15,379

Originally posted by 94EBexplorer
no way i put a solid axel under my truck in august.
I would be interested in seeing what you have done. Can you give some more info? Or pics? You should register in the "Solid Axle Registry"

Robb

i dont have any pics ... cause i have no digi camera... but i can gie ya some info. its 77 bronco d44 leaf sprug ( for now) cause i need for flex... locked front and rear.. i run 36" tsl's and i just got a set of 37" boggers yesterday. 4:88' gears really im not to happy with my flex... its definatly more that the ttb but once i switch over to radius arms i should be ok... im not to sure if i wanna use my 6" lift springs. to give me about 9" with that coil buckets and i was gonna ditch the bl.... cause i think 12" would be to much. plus i dont got the power or motor to be that high haha. :D

As promised here's a new pic of the Dick Cepek 44's on 15x14 Weld Outback's
IM000254.JPG

Well, I put the full address and the picture still won't work. I dunno?

newly lifted...
14735dside.jpg

and...
14735front2.jpg

Msuperteks Truck

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
9352front.jpg

Dead Link Removed

Thoes are some nice explorers i woulden't mind taken some of thoes ideas.

sorry I'm late

msupertek how big of a lift and tires?

Dead Link Removed

home page is in my sig. Have a 4" Sperlift and a 3" body lift with a 6" Skyjacker sitting in the back seat:D

Here's my lowrider!

Attachments

• blackandwhite.jpg
    blackandwhite.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 14,950

i juss got pics! heres my TRUCK!!

tell me wut u guys think!!! i'll be getting coilover suspension in a couple months

JerseyX

Soon to be baddest damn X in Jersey... well... a least in my opion:D :D :D

31's no lift... check out my homepage for more

14852split_rock-11.jpg

14852jerseyx-after.jpg

14852jerseyx-after-back.jpg

14852split_rock-2.jpg

14852split_rock-10.jpg

14852split_rock-6.jpg

Enjoy
Anthony

Back