Show off your Wheels | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show off your Wheels

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was bored during our 7 months of winter and decided to paint my stock wheels

CAM00336_zpse2145020.jpg

Then after more boredom, this forum convinced me a SAS/SOA was the way forward...

so I bought these...

CAM00550_zpsf10b419a.jpg

CAM00548_zps899c28c4.jpg

CAM00547_zpsda2f2619.jpg

Si

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Was thinking about a set of 99-04 replicas for my lowered explorer. Are you running any spacers with these? Are just the generic mustang fitments?

I'm running a 1/8" spacer on the front, 18x9 24mm offset with 255/55/18. They were rubbing either the swaybar at full lock or something else. Seems to be better now.

Just wanted everybody to know what a loser I'm with my junk wagon, wish I had a real TRUCK.

2002 Sport Trac 00501212013_1920 (800x372).jpg

16x8 American Racing wheels AR321 SERIES

Here's one of mine :D

(dead links)

with aftermarket wheels, what lug nuts is everyone running? stock or aftermarket?

It depends on the wheels, most aftermarket wheels allow you to use the factory lug nuts.

american racing wheels

Here's my 97 sport. 17 inch chrome jeep wheels. I need bigger tires just using the ones that came with them
(dead links)

My 91 Navajo On polished Aluminum 15"s , Not sure of brand , bought them used with the current tires on them ..
DSCF7137_zpsa950dc22.jpg

Here's my 97 sport. 17 inch chrome jeep wheels. I need bigger tires just using the ones that came with them
(dead links)

new tires, same 17" Mustang GTs...

General Grabber AT2
265/70/17

IMG_3478-1.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

absolutely love em...160 a tire mounted and balanced for standard load, 10 ply was 180. not bad, got it through a friends shops wholesale account so no tax either :thumbsup::thumbsup:

no road noise, awesome aggressive tread, holes for studs and a great price...cant beat them

Not sure if you can see the rims but they are 22x9.5 hero rouge

Back