Show off your Wheels | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show off your Wheels

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You need to link to the picture instead of to the page.

10387after2.jpg

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Originally posted by Lifted95X
Look at these fine *****s. ;)

So when are you sending me my set? HUH!?

Hey those KUMHO's look like BFG's all day long man. what ever happened to originality? Anyway, I bet they were cheap! I'd get a set just for the KUMHO.......domo arigato!

Originally posted by IAmTodd
So when are you sending me my set? HUH!?

As soon as you send me the $$$. ;)

They are pretty much like the BFG's. So far, They are great tires. I personally like them in the rain better than my MTR's. I have yet to put them to a good test yet, but I will keep everyone updated.

Heres mine, Pro Comp Extreme Series 87 Black Monster Mods, 15x10. Tires are Thornbirds 31x12.5.
18827744540-r1-13a-med.jpg

How many of you guys with the street wheels have 4 wheel drive...how did you adapt for the hub if you have it....i got a '92 and lookin to pick up my rims in the next couple days so i needed to know...thanks :)

what do you mean by street wheels? peeps who roll on dubs, or the like usually have to have the center of the rim bored out, whereas just reg aftermarket truck rims that are 15-17" usually the center is big enough....it just has to be run w/o a center cap or buy open center caps.

Yeah by street I meant dubs (cause yer not gonna go off roading with 20...i hope lol) Who ever has gotten their 20s bored out how much did it cost ya and what did you do to the hub cause that thing is ugly.....

I didn't....from what i understand, others have paid a machine shop avg of $150 to bore the center out (but dont know what size) and they just stuck the hub thru.

Originally posted by 98X5.0
Might as well get in on this one!:D

18" Moda R7's

What size tires are you running ???

Hey, does that mean you guys miss me?:rolleyes: I'm still around, just been hanging out a heck of a lot at *********.com. I still check in from time to time, but not as much as I used to.:(

Yes, X-Factor is correct. 255/55/18

Originally posted by 98X5.0
just been hanging out a heck of a lot at *********.com.

wtf.gif
I have never heard of that site... It cant be better than EF.com... Nothing is better than this site :p

Can you say teardrop? :D

(dead links)

Gonna get Eagle 589s soon though.

here's the best pic of my rim's that i have..these are my winter rim's

(dead links)

yep even hit 90 this summer...lol..but my iglu melted

Here is my stock wheel:

(dead links)

Not a horrible look for stock.

Back