Show us your custom bumper photos!! | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show us your custom bumper photos!!

Oh I can play!!

Made this one

IMG_0976.jpg

Didn't make this one

IMG_1105.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow you're serious about your grill guards !!! :thumbsup:

Don't forget this is a picture thread...

Here is mine almost finished:
facht06.jpg

facht02.jpg

1.75" with a little 1.5" on the bottom sides. Still have to weld on the shackle mounts and maybe some other attachments.

You should fill in the loops with sheet metal. It would give it a more finished look. I do like the fact that you don't have any straight lines on the bottom of the bumper. Very unique.:thumbsup:

DSC06099.jpg

DSC06215.jpg

Tied into cage.

DSC06361-1.jpg

With new StrikeForce lights mounted.

DSC05401.jpg

awesome, it's like modern art...

Please post a side-pic of your Explorer.
Is that front bumper from Dannyboy?

Brian, I was not ignoring you, I missed your post. Sorry.

Yes it was Dannyboy's bumper. How did I get it you may ask?

Here is a side shot

IMG_1983.jpg

Yooo guys,

I've found some sweet bumpers in this tread and I totally am going to make one.
Are there any other websites I should check for specs before I go at it?

I can finally add to this thread. Got my bumper pretty much done last week. Still have a few things to do like paint and add an aluminum skidplate down to the lower crossmember. Unlike most "prerunner" bumpers, mine's bolt-on, and it also has a removable light bar.

P1020955.jpg

P1020958.jpg

P1020936.jpg

Thanks. And I haven't seen your truck in a while, i had no idea you finally got a solid axle under the front. Looks awesome, gotta catch up on your thread!

Here is mine that I made for my 91 Explorer:

It is made for a winch but I use a multi mount for the time being.

Here is more info and pics:

And my rear bumper with swingout tire carrier that I made, details HERE-

I LOVE these bumpers you have made for your explorer and I am about to start work on making some for my 1992 explorer. I clicked the link for more information on the front bumper you have posted and I keep getting an error message on my internet browser. Not sure if the link is invalid or what?

I LOVE these bumpers you have made for your explorer and I am about to start work on making some for my 1992 explorer. I clicked the link for more information on the front bumper you have posted and I keep getting an error message on my internet browser. Not sure if the link is invalid or what?

Thanks! I got the same error, that is weird. The link was for my build thread which is located here: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87253 I will go back and edit that post to fix the link.

heres mine

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG00016-1.jpg

IMG00019.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back