Show us your custom bumper photos!! | Page 16 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Show us your custom bumper photos!!

WOW, Tom! That looks even better than anticipated!!! It really makes the black on your rig pop. Nice work, hope you gave Loren a hug lol!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

IMG_20130812_165222_695.jpg
fresh new bumper

Just finished my bumper any opinions?

you got any side pics of the bumper. from the front it looks like it sticks out to far but its not bad looking.

Theres a red ex somewhere on this forum. That has the bumper i want but cannot find it again

Beautiful bumper Tom! I'm in the process of modifying my rear bumper sides to extend to the wheel well like yours. Also need to do some modifying on the front bumper as well.

custom offroad-baja bumper

still not done yest still need the corner bars and outside support bars but i got the hoop done and main bumper bar done... looks sweet!
bajaexplorer_zpsd60fb3de.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

awesome nearly finished product:) and yes it is a jeep grille but its what i had laying around and it needed one and it actually looks pretty cool if you ask me heres the pic of my custom bumper

explorergrilleguard_zps171799c9.jpg

Well figured i might as well throw my pics of mine up there, Doesn't have the skid installed yet.....
Picture016-1.jpg

Picture017-1.jpg

Picture018.jpg

I like your bumper I think when I make mine I want to do something like that, could you post some pics on send some in a message to me on how you mounted it

11.jpg
12.jpg
my new front bumper

less weight, better approach over the old bumper seen below, for sale btw lol

13.jpg

Fourosport, that is a very nice tube bumper! Looks beautiful man, great job! :biggthump

Pssstt........ :shifty_ey
How much for the old bumper?

Thanks man.. I cant take the credit though, one of my good friends did the work.

pm'd you about the old bumper

Theres a red ex somewhere on this forum. That has the bumper i want but cannot find it again

I have a feeling you're thinking of Toms97XLT (maybe a different combo of caps and lowercase).

from a full sized chevy took off brush guard just needs skid plate and some other mods.
400659_10201670033334012_296758982_n.jpg

That would be a "more better" forum name than my current one. But it's possibly mine. There's not too many red Explorers with bumpers.

I just figured out what I was thinking. It's the name of your registry and that's what I always see in my email haha. Guess it took me long enough to put that together.

Front;
20.jpg
21.jpg

Rear;

22.jpg
23.jpg

Always jealous of your ride Tom!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back