Silver lake Michigan,this fall? | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Silver lake Michigan,this fall?

we should do something...you could do the webpage. We need name/sticker.....group runs....it would be more enjoyable.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yeah, definately something to work on over the winter, since ECX has their own chaptesr, and we're sorta a little far west for em

yup...get the wheels rolling....we can do the dunes/badlands/mounds...there is a lot of places around the area to wheel. We could make a few runs a year. There is a lot of possiblities here.

hrm..yeah i was in the northern illinois one but it just shut down and nobody does anything anymore. id def try to recruit explorers or something, cuz clubs are mad fun. actually me and my friend put flyers at purdue for a car club we wanna start, we're meeting later today at walmart to see the turnout, so we hope its good!

Id be in for a X club around here somewhere...Anyways, if a bunch of you are coming up friday night, we could have a bon fire at my cottage (about 2 miles from the dunes, its right on lake Michigan) friday night or something if you guys wanted...

That'd be sweet, i will be leaving here promptly at 5:30 on friday, prolly haul @$$ and get upt here at 9:30 or 10, so if the bonfire was late that would be cool

I dont know If I'm goin yet. I have to get the truck fixed(Damn raduis arm bushing) and IF I do go, I'll have the wife and my 6 month old daughter. So we will see...

I am bringing my wife and 4 year old daughter. I think this is a family sport. I will be comping up Saturday morning early. Then wheeling all day then camping at a camp group, then wheeling Sunday too. Keep me posted as where we are going to meet up at.

Eric

Big E what was that hotel you guys stayed at last time?

I think it was a Comfort Inn. I think this time we are going to camp out. I am brining my four year old daughter this time. So I think she will enjoy the camping.

Eric

bump what is going on, vairking are you having that bondfire...its getting kinda close

Yup coming quick ,when where we meeting sat. morn. not sure Ill be there in time fri. nite.

Yep, bonfire at my place friday night, whoever wants to come is cool, ill provide some directions as it gets closer

I was up there this Saturday, it was packed. I saw a 2nd gen that was lifted 4+", black with purple flames. Was that any of you guys? That rig was sweet.

sethro you comin with us

Toad
Vairking
espnfreak
espnfreak's dad
99 mounty (not sure now
ssikora not sure now
michigander(?)
gijoecam havent heard
luv2explorer(?) yo can ya make it?
limited96 ?
eskals ?
bilchy ?
Big E ?
95XLT ?
and finally some guy with a 95 explorer from chicago who's got a lot of mods....
14 ppl...we got any more?

and maybe a jeep wrangler. We'll its like 2 weeks til we go and i was wondering the updated number of backouts now...We're all basically going to meet at vairkings place up there and have a bonfire and then go in the dunes on saturday...if you get this email and check this thread just reply so i can get a more for sure count..thanks

My Jeep is having problems... I prolly won't be there.....

what about everyone else

No can do this trip man- Money is way too tight

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ba ha ha this is hillarious...nobody is going, what a joke

Back