SMORR MO 2010--July 16,17, & 18th | Page 21 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SMORR MO 2010--July 16,17, & 18th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read that Smorr is putting on heck of a fireworks show on Saturday the 3rd , wish I wasnt so busy getting my truck ready sounds like a good time!

Debating on bringing my 98 Explorer also since should be 4406 swapped by then, but i dont have any rocksliders yet so little worried about that.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hopefully the rains will be gone tomorrow so I can get all the camping gear aired out and cleaned real good. None of it has been used since our outing last Halloween.

Have to make a personal check list to make sure the CRS don't kick in and I forget something that I need. Someone remind me to get the propane tanks filled ahead of time please :)

Hey Gman, get the propane tanks filled!!

Hoping for the springs to come and get them on and ready so they can be broken in.

:bounce::chug:

Report in later! Were still coming!!!

Heres my new offroader picked up today for this trip:roll:
007-1.jpg

Anyone know if they will allow me to bring my Golden Retriever puppy along for the trip? My wife is going out of town that weekend and I will need to bring her along.

Edit: I found the info on their website and I am good to go.. :p: Hope everyone likes puppies cuz she is a super cool dog. I just hope it wont be to hot for her in the tent at night.

The puppy will have a blast out there, just make sure she has a leash. This is a big wooded area and if she takes off, it could be days before we found her.

Any opinions on how much protection comes from the stock running boards, since its not looking like I can get sliders done in time it would provide some protection, any thoughts on this?

Just got myself another Auto tranny with only 95k miles :D. Third times the charm, eh?

Any opinions on how much protection comes from the stock running boards, since its not looking like I can get sliders done in time it would provide some protection, any thoughts on this?

I would remove them if it were me. They wont offer any protection, and might get damaged if your planning on going on any harder trails. You will get increased travel height with out them as well.

When rocking side to side they stick out far enough to catch on a rock edge or a tree stump.

Just got myself another Auto tranny with only 95k miles :D. Third times the charm, eh?

Very good news sir! Low miles to boot! Very cool.

Whens it going in?

QUOTE=dkchrist;2489441]Hey Gman, get the propane tanks filled!!

X2!!! (That's two reminders Gregg, you shouldn't forget now:p:)

Keeing fingers crossed for you Dan!:thumbsup:

Very good news sir! Low miles to boot! Very cool.

Whens it going in?

As soon as is physically possible. Right now my brother and I are in the middle of repairing my family's new vehicle, a 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It's hogging the garage right now. As soon as it's done I am getting the tranny in. I still need to grab a rear LS axle with 3.73's and install the manual transfer case shifter I purchased.

Keeing fingers crossed for you Dan!:thumbsup:

Thanks guys!! I appreciate your support.

Who is coming for dinner Thursday night?

Here is the place for good times.
http://www.springfieldbrewingco.com/

Located downtown Springfield and is one of the coolest Micro Brewery's found anywhere. Great food and some unbelievable home brewed beers one has ever tasted.

Unclemike i left bumper on explorer and hauling it off, its hideous cant let you do that to ur truck LOL, also bent on driverside

Dont forget your Gift!

Only 16 days left everybody! :bounce:

Please don't forget to bring a gift for part of our Sat night entertainment :thumbsup:

The ruling has changed: The gifts do NOT have to be wrapped any longer. Just use your best judgment as there will be kids present.

:burnout:

Sorry Mike, if u saw it in person and looked behind it you wouldnt want it trust me, it was not built very well.

Sorry Mike, if u saw it in person and looked behind it you wouldnt want it trust me, it was not built very well.

It's kool Brad. Glad to know that your looking out for me on the part.
I've already revamped my plan. Some things work out, others don't. :biggthump

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I removed mine and welded the holes, I haven't purchased the herc yet. But I did not want any water and dirt to get inside the rockers. I don't plan on having sliders on mine either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back