• Register Today It's free!

Some orders moving quick

2011GTCS

Reaction score
City, State
Plainfield, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Mustang GTCS
I just saw a 2013 Explorer with build date of 3/13 already on the dealer lot in Chicago suburbs. Pretty quick even with it being built here.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I sure hope so! My order has a build date of tomorrow, the 22nd, and has an ETA to my dealer in NJ of the 26th, this coming Monday! It's an old ETA generated on 3/2. I called Ford marketing who pulled up the status for me today and they still show the ETA as Monday.

Thankfully, Cory will get the real ETA after the car actually rolls off the line.

I just saw a 2013 Explorer with build date of 3/13 already on the dealer lot in Chicago suburbs. Pretty quick even with it being built here.
Nice spotting! BTW, welcome to the forum, 2011GTCS! :D

...Thankfully, Cory will get the real ETA after the car actually rolls off the line.
Asystole,

I wouldn’t blame you if you were really excited for the news that it was done with production. :):thumbsup:

Cory

Any update?

Cory,
I was wondering if any update on my order is available? Sent you a pm.
Thanks.
RB

Cory-

Can I get an update on my order. I shot you a PM with the info.

Hey Cory...one more Limited, hold the 4WD! Any word (sent you a PM)?

Window Sticker

Does' anyone know a reliable weblink that can be used to look up a window sticker? I've tried a couple that were listed in previous threads, but I'm not having any luck in accessing the information. My Ex has been assigned a VIN and Cory has emailed me that the window sticker should be available online in the next few days, but I'm not able to find the appropriate link.

Thanks.
RB

Does' anyone know a reliable weblink that can be used to look up a window sticker? I've tried a couple that were listed in previous threads, but I'm not having any luck in accessing the information. My Ex has been assigned a VIN and Cory has emailed me that the window sticker should be available online in the next few days, but I'm not able to find the appropriate link.

Thanks.
RB

It will be available about 4-5 days before your build date. Keep trying.

Link

Thanks for the information. The link works. Nothing there yet, but I'll keep checking.

Hey Cory...one more Limited, hold the 4WD! Any word (sent you a PM)?
mikeylikesit2,

One more hot order, coming up! ;)

You can find both links under a sticky in the stock forum. or you can use this link (same one).

Copy and paste this link to your address bar, then type in you VIN after the equal sign.

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=

It been working fine for me.
It will be available about 4-5 days before your build date. Keep trying.
SpencerEX & 2011GTCS,

You hit the nail on the head. :)

Thanks for the information. The link works. Nothing there yet, but I'll keep checking.
retpsy,

I double checked and it’s working fine; it just hasn’t updated yet. It should say "The VIN entered was not found in our system. VIN requested is...".

I predict some time during the weekend. :D

Cory

I sure hope they're moving fast. Build date is TODAY :party: and eta is still Monday.

My husband got the pin today too (employee) so we're a step closer.

Great news! Cory called it correctly. My window sticker printed out this morning. Looks like my Ex is scheduled to be built next week on 3/29. Now next question... Is there a way to get the projected delivery date?
Thanks.
RB

Great news! Cory called it correctly. My window sticker printed out this morning. Looks like my Ex is scheduled to be built next week on 3/29. Now next question... Is there a way to get the projected delivery date?
Thanks.
RB

Call Ford CS and ask them for the projected ETA for delivery. All you need is your VIN.

Delivery date

Cory,
You have a PM.

Regards,
RB

I sure hope they're moving fast. Build date is TODAY :party: and eta is still Monday.

My husband got the pin today too (employee) so we're a step closer.
FordMomof3,

Congrats on your Explorer’s “b-day”; you're one step closer to having a cool new ride your three kids can enjoy! :D

Great news! Cory called it correctly. My window sticker printed out this morning. Looks like my Ex is scheduled to be built next week on 3/29. Now next question... Is there a way to get the projected delivery date?...
I call them like I see them, retpsy! ;)

Your order’s delivery date won’t update in my tracker until it’s rolled off the line. BTW, you’ve also got a PM waiting. :thumbsup:

Call Ford CS and ask them for the projected ETA for delivery. All you need is your VIN.
That’s also a good suggestion, 2011GTCS. The number is in my signature. :)

Cory

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Eta

Just spoke to Ford customer service. I used the number given in this forum (800 334-4375). My call was answered quickly and the representative I spoke to was very knowledgeable and informative. I was told that the ETA on my car is 4/2. I was invited to check back later in the week to confirm that ETA. One of the easiest and pleasant customer service contacts I've ever experienced.

Back