Someone build something already !!! | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Someone build something already !!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welp i got two fabricators working on my Rig right now. Does that qualify as building something? :dunno:

Yeah but pics or GTFO! :p:

i could take a few pics of my ttb laying all over the ground,, not much , but a start, i guess,
doing brakes, u joints, and in the near future a lift kit, , maybe i will even use that body lift i have laying around on my Ranger,,

I'll start on the B2 again soon. I need to finish my extreme home makeover dog house edition though...

I had to make room for more people in my van for a snowboard trip a few months back so the old rack was removed and a smaller / more slim one was made - fits about 8 snowboards. Its a little overbuilt but I had plenty of 1.75" DOM so I went with it. Sitting beside the rack is a 2-person mid-row seat from pulled from a junk yard van.

snowrack.jpg

I had to make room for more people in my van for a snowboard trip a few months back so the old rack was removed and a smaller / more slim one was made - fits about 8 snowboards. Its a little overbuilt but I had plenty of 1.75" DOM so I went with it. Sitting beside the rack is a 2-person mid-row seat from pulled from a junk yard van.
snowrack.jpg

Well, the snowboards will survive a rollover. :thumbsup: At least your priorities are in line.
It could also double as a strap in cage for heavy parts or tools huh?

Need to black out them windows and get some mood lightning back there ;)

Well, the snowboards will survive a rollover. :thumbsup: At least your priorities are in line.
It could also double as a strap in cage for heavy parts or tools huh?
Yeah totally could. But the old one is going back in soon cauz that one fits my bike (vertically).

Need to black out them windows and get some mood lightning back there ;)
They are well tinted - i just had a long exposure on the camera (a bit overcast here today).

no funding up here in michigan, but later today im going to pull my brushgaurd (its trashed), and install some s-10 blazer tow hooks

I've got something to add, finally. Progress on my front bumper is underway. Got the main tube bent today, I should be getting my frame horns back from the laser cutter tomorrow, and tomorrow i'm also going to build the lower mount for the skidplate/downtubes.
P1020922.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Some progress on the bumper.

Lower skidplate mount
P1020924.jpg

P1020925.jpg

And I have one frame horn almost done, and the second has begun.
P1020936.jpg

P1020932.jpg

P1020934.jpg

Back