SOMETIMES....( how much do ya love your ride) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SOMETIMES....( how much do ya love your ride)

expoman55

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Parrish FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Exp Sport, 2019 f150
Do ya love your truck so much SOMETIMES ya just wanna plan a road trip to get to drive it !!!!!! Thought I'd post a positive how much do ya love your ride....

IMG_0956.JPG

IMG_0957.JPG

IMG_0958.JPG

IMG_0959.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Love the fog. Really adds to the coolness factor! Nice!

THANK YOU Sir.. Fog unintentional but did add to the pic a bit.. Thanks .... Do just love this truck.. 26 months old and honestly still lovin it! Not perfect of course but nothing ever is.. FYI I see you have the phillips DRLs I did Diode Dynamic HIDs 8k. Husky liners and ford flaps. OEM cargo liner and the clear weston hood guard is the best investment of em all I did the DDynamics super LED fogs as well ..

Tell me about your LED puddle lights and LED turns.

Well, the journey to get the LED turns to work was interesting! After much help from the forum, I was able to use FORSCAN to disable the "bulb out" fast blink. I will find the post and send it. Are you familiar with FORSCAN? There is a OBDC device you plug into the vehicle that connects to your phone or computer and you just program the codes that you want. It is pretty simple. And if you screw it up, you can always revert back to the default settings.

The puddle lights were an easy swap. You can buy the puddle lights from Ebay (mine were $27 or so) and just pop out the OEMs and plug in the new.

In July, my daughter and I did a 1400 mile road trip from Los Angeles to Reno and back for one of her softball tournaments. The scenery was spectacular, and the drive was extra enjoyable in my Explorer.
tVGzIrc.jpg

Th8ux1x.jpg

RY2GfZJ.jpg

C4oixlG.jpg
FJA1rXD.jpg

Great pics!

Do ya love your truck so much SOMETIMES ya just wanna plan a road trip to get to drive it !!!!!! Thought I'd post a positive how much do ya love your ride....

My truck?.. yes... The Explorer.. no.

My truck is a '03 two tone F-150 Harley Davidson. It's the daily driver, its been to Florida, Mass, upstate NY, southern NJ (numerous times) and lots of other locations in the tri-state area. I'm contemplating on driving it out west or down south somewhere at the end of this year to miss out on some of the N/E winter.

The Explorer.. it sits in the garage most of the time. I did drive it about 8 miles today though. LOL

And what might be the reason your Ex sits in the garage?

Back