Sport Cruise Ocean County, NJ | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sport Cruise Ocean County, NJ

Really...I Live in Northfield, which is right next to Pleasantville and Pleasantville right next to Absecon.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Tru I am always down there...well actually i used to be i work way to much now....

U have a pic of your car??

14.jpg

compare.jpg

systemshowoff.jpg

Nice Car. No pics yet soon to come on mine....

Sorry just me but truck...not car...lol i hate it when someone calls it a car....im very picky...not jumpin at ya just lettin ya know :)

Wow I didn't even realize I did that. I hate it when everyone calls mine a car. I either call mine SUV or truck. I like SUV better.

lol no problem man...just givin ya a word of advice :) maybe i'll see ya around next time i am down in south jersey

Yeah be cool to meet up.

Anyone gonna be down in AC this MLK weekend? I have two photo shoots scheduled. Will be fun if we could hang out at White House for some CheeseSteaks time. :D

Here is my X:
standard.jpg

m435tro, is that your real plate number? That is cool. Is it lowered already (can't really tell from the picture)?

Hi X,
Nah.. that isn't real plate. And talking about license plate, I got pulled over two nights ago and the cop gave me ticket for some stupid reason. My first time ever ticket :fire: . Well.. I'm gonna start new thread about it.
I did the torsion bar only. Haven't done anything with my rear. Still up for my offer? ;) Let me know..

My truck isn't going much of anywhere for right now the tranny issue has to be resolved and hopefully I can find a new truck shortly after that to get rid of this one...

Originally posted by m435tro
Still up for my offer? ;) Let me know..
Sure. I got my own garage now. We could do this no problem. But as you know its freakin' cold right now to do anything outdoor so let's do this come April. I'd be more than happy to help you out. :)

Sure... April is good. Should I bring a six pack too? :D

Take him out for breakfast at Denny's. I heard he'll do anything for that.

You heard wrong, Cris... it's I-Hop. :p

No need to bring a six-pack just one of your models would do just fine. 2 if you feel like in a giving mood.

...just kidding, m435tro, don't bring any models. My wife don't play that game. :D

I guess I'm just gonna have my models wait for me in the truck. Oh.. IHOP is actually their favorite place. :bounce:

Hey. You got ur car painted? How much did that run?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ok Guys!!! It is starting to get closer to summer and want to try and meet up In July on a weekend. Any clue when? Was thinking July 10th or July 17th. Anyone good for those dates? Lets try and start organizing so we can have a lot of fun and see some nice rides.

Back