• Register Today It's free!

sport truck cruises ??

N2MUDN91

Reaction score
City, State
Lee's Summit, Missouri
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Ranger
i know this probably means that some explorer guys get together and cruise with eachother, but how far ?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If we could put one together on the west coast, I would be there!

John V @ Explorer Express

Attachments

• green x web.jpg
    green x web.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 410

I would really like to see a "Serious Explorations" Sport Truck Cruise. I tried to put one together here in AZ when we did our first AZ 4x4 run. All of the Sport Truck guys were invited to meet with us and I even suggested an awesome route for you guys to travel.

If you want to give it a try I would still like to have you over after the run for dinner and a raffle just like we do for the 4x4 runs.

Hey John V. Since it looks as though you guys took the X spec wing of off "green", that means it is just lying around waiting for you to sell it to me right?!! WE NEED WINGS! HELP US! Have cash, want wing!!

Anyway, the torque thrust style wheels look really good. I love the Cobra R's, but those look almost as nice.

What we've done on the BMW board is a So Cal meet/cruise. It usually starts in a parking lot around 7pm then we all leave together around 8pm
We start in the valley, go into hollywood, all the way down Sunset blvd, to the ocean, up pac. coast highway to Kanan, across Mulholland Hwy (past the Rock store) and take the 101 back to the valley.

It's a blast - but we have like 80 cars too....

Anyone in the Lower NY area. NYC, Westchester or Rockland? I need a reason to get cruisin again.Tom

Tommy, the eXtreme eXplorers meet in Hazleton PA about once every two months or so. Our next big thing is in Carlisle, PA at the Dead Link Removed. We are trying to get as many people to go as we can and would love to have you go. All the info is in the thread I linked. If you're interested, post in that thread so we know.

I live about 70 miles above NYC next to Poughkeepsie.

Thank you 98FordX24 for the invite but that is a bigger cruise that I was lookin to do. I was lookin alittle more local.

Thank you
Tom

I would love to have a cruze in CA when I am out there getting the S/C on! We should schedule on for right after I get it on so everyone can see it! I would love that!

black magic, do you ever travel west towards kansas city ? I saw a black explorer on 20's ( that looked like yours,silver) but i didnt think you would be over this way. but if you do, let me know !!!

No, sorry that wasn't me. I used to be over there all the time. But that was when my best friend went to school at DeVry. I will let everyone know if I make any road trips in the future.

HAHA, i just realized i started this thread. I need some memory !! When do you plan on gettin your s/c BM ?

i'm over by KC... i wouldn't mind seeing black magic ;)

Originally posted by N2MUDN91
HAHA, i just realized i started this thread. I need some memory !! When do you plan on gettin your s/c BM ?

ASAP! I am just waiting on EE now to get the approval for emissions. I can't wait! More power, Grrrr!

Back