STA Adrenalin Eibach Lowering Springs | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

STA Adrenalin Eibach Lowering Springs

I do not belong to any image storage sites, so posting probably won't happen. However, there are a few on The Sport Trac site in my library. :usa:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bump

I don't think we're ever going to get to 50 people. I think I'm just going to take a stab at cutting the springs. Did that on my last vehicle and it worked out great!

Any updates on this? I too am thinking about just cutting a coil off.

hi. I am new to this forum. I need a set of lowering springs and front and rear brembo brake calipers with rotors for my supercharged 2010 flame blue sport trac adrenalin V-8 A.W.D. thanks for your advise. jeff/" SuperSportTrac"

It's ill advised, but I too, will end up cutting my springs; nothing drastic, just enough to lower the truck about 2".

I'm interested as well. It's not looking like it will happen but for that amount of money, you can't go wrong.

To anyone interested:

Moving forward with the group buy with Eibach will probably never materialize since we need a minimum of 50 sets to move forward.

The other alternative is a company called Coil Spring Specialties. 785-437-2025.
I spoke to a gent named Perry and was quoted the cheapest price to date compared to Eibach.
Front springs = $248.60
Rear springs = $268.20

I realize it isn't as cheap as the Eibach deal but for a single purchase it doesn't seem bad.
I can't vouch for the product they sell so please do your homework.

If interested you can reference quote number 11463 but I am not sure how long they keep records of quotes.

Lowering springs are still on my wish list but I am holding off for now since I just laid out money for the wheels, tires and engine repair (in for repair as I type this).

Plus getting the new wheels has exposed more of my just replaced "new" rusty looking ford rotors which is an eyesore so an upgrade to aftermarket rotors is most likely next on the list.

So if anyone moves forward with CSS please post up a review with before and after pics.

Thanks for the info 85GT...it might be a viable alternative.

springs

i will call him monday and order a set!! thank you. I will post pics when done. thanks

I ain't whipping out **** till I talk to them and make sure they are knowledgable company. Thanks again I will keep in touch. if I can get a deal do u want me to mention you or anyone else interested. Much feed back would be helpful. I just don't want to be the "test guy" lol.

I ain't whipping out **** till I talk to them and make sure they are knowledgable company. Thanks again I will keep in touch. if I can get a deal do u want me to mention you or anyone else interested. Much feed back would be helpful. I just don't want to be the "test guy" lol.

I inquired about a deal and there wasn't really any savings.
I know what you mean about being the guinea pig but to be honest they seem to know their ****.
However, since I have no first hand experience I hesitated mentioning it.
Ask about other sport tracs and explorers they have produced springs for.

The website is www.coilsprings.com

Thanks again, I am glad I joined this site. You have made my research time disappear! More time with the wife and kids lmfao!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back