Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Suh dudes

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Exploring_Vibes, May 16, 2018.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Exploring_Vibes

Exploring_Vibes New Member

City, State:
      San Marcos, TX
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1999 Mercury Mountaineer
      Thanks for welcoming me into the forum here. My name is Collin im 20 years old and i own..
      1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0L - Donor/ parts car
      1999 Mercury Mountaineer 5.0L - Daily Driver
      1929 Ford Model A - Project car
      I've been consulting this forum since i was 15 working on my mountaineer for basic things and fixes but im starting my first big project.
      my plan is to do a chassis swap on my 96 and place the model A body on top, trim up excess frame on the back. with the final goal of having a hot rod to take on road trips and explore rougher terrain with sort of a "go anywhere do anything" attitude.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. Rick

Rick Pumpkin Pilot Staff Member Admin Elite Explorer

Media:
      Albums:
      City, State:
      Wayoutin, Aridzona
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '93 XL Pumpkin Edition
      Callsign:
      AB7FH
      Love the idea of a chassis swapped Model A :chug: Looking forward to photos as you go along.