Summer 2012 DC/MD metro area meet & greet attempt! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Summer 2012 DC/MD metro area meet & greet attempt!

Come on guys we need to get some more confirmations.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm in:thumbsup:

Ok that's not to bad that makes 5 with me that's not to bad.

They have grills we can BBQ. I was thinking maybe hotdogs chips soda something simple. And grill stuf how does that sound. If we all delegate the items it won't cost much at all.

Any other input or ideas

hot dogs hamburgers chips and or bbq chicken im all in for it im down

If we can make something small like this work than we can move to something bigger like a 4 hour drive to some offroading.

Im in. Should be a fun time.

Is anyone bringing a guest with them. Just so we can get a head count for the amount of food we would need.

My wife

Me possibly with 1 1/2 extra wont know til.it gets closer though

Everything is still a plan. We just have to figure out who's bring what food.

My idea of food list. Hotdogs, Buns, Chips, Beans, Soda. Than we need grilling accessories charcoal, plates, tools, Ketchup, mustard, relish, plates. Give me some input how does that sound.

Put me down to bring plates, chips, and soda. Are we doing hamburgers? Just let me know if I should bring anything else I can do cups as well.

I'll bring Buns,Charcoal.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll do a pack of hamburger meat and cheese ill make the patties at home so it's done ahead of time.

Back