Dismiss Notice

and gain access to Reviews and Discussion of the 2016 and 2017 Ford Explorer Tech Tips, How to Articles, Off-Road Modifications and Events, Street Truck Mods and Events, and much more! Since 1996 our community has covered every aspect of the Ford Explorer, Ford Ranger and all vehicles based on this platform.

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Supplier for door weatherstripping

Discussion in 'Body Work & Detailing' started by mahieber, January 3, 2002.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. mahieber

mahieber Elite Explorer Elite Explorer

City, State:
      League City, TX
      Year and Model:
      '92 XLT 4x4
      Does anyone know a good supplier of replacement weatherstripping for a 4dr 92 X? Someone besides Ferd.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 a year

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose and fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, add your own profile photo, upload photo attachments directly to your posts and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. Raceit

Raceit Elite Explorer Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Overland Park, KS
      Year and Model:
      '91 Explorer 2DR 4WD XL
      I know you can buy just about everything at JCWhitney.
      I did however get some generic weatherstripping for my rear glass at an auto parts store. It was a little thick, but it does the job.

4. Stephen S

Stephen S Well-Known Member

City, State:
      Houston, TX
      Year and Model:
      '07 XLT Ironman
      Ford Parts Network can get you factory weather stripping that will fit just like the stuff that's on the truck now. Not like the cut yourself universal stuff. Send them an email at www.fordpartsnetwork.com and they'll give you a price. I emailed them a while back for the same thing. They quoted me $25 for each door. Not too bad IMO for it to fit perfectly.