Well things have been busy in my buddies garage. Once the engine was on the stand...which took me a solid couple of days to get it there. One day spent just monkeying with trying to disconnect the quick connect fittings for the A.C. AND Fuel lines......I went into project mode and got working....I was pretty focused by that point and didn't take a whole ton of pictures, some, but not enough to break it down step by step. Hitting a few areas of major frustration while trying to pull the engine it's been much more relaxing working on the engine proper while it's on the stand. Once everything was apart and the block cleaned of gasket material. I gave it a good looking over. The bores and pistons have worn really well with the exception of the head of the #3 piston that is full of shrapnel marks from when I had the ceranics of a plug grenade in there 8 years (+-) ago. I did some honing for the rings using a ball flex hone followed by an embedded nylon brush hone. Then gave the block a good wash down to remove all abrasive/metal dust. These resulted in a very nice cross hatch that should seat the new rings in quite well. The new crank and pistons are all installed now. I didnt have a camshaft bearing tool so i ordered one. Nobody has one in the loaner tools or in stock. So now I am waiting on that and the heads to get done at the machine shop to finish the rebuild.