tag holder | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

tag holder

twentysix

Reaction score
I know this is a dumb question but my wife has a 2008 sport trac and really wants to put her tag back on the front but i have looked everywhere and cannot find a kit to put a tag on the front. does anyone know where i can find one?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I know that this does not help but i want one too. i'll bet the dealer can get you one. Mine did not come with one either.

Agree, a dealer should have one or be able to order it since it's required in a lot of states.
I live in PA where we do not have front tags but a lot of dealers get them anyway so they can put on a front plate with the dealer's name.

I think what they are looking for is a mounting kit for the front. Not a frame for it.

I think what they are looking for is a mounting kit for the front. Not a frame for it.

This is true. But, after the mounting kit is installed the job just would not be finished off correctly without displaying the coolest frame known to mankind.

Hell, I wanted to remove mine, but it would leave holes in the bumper cover :mad:

Back