Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Thanks people

Discussion in '2001-2005 Explorer Sport Trac' started by smalltownusa, December 29, 2017.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. smalltownusa

smalltownusa Active Member

City, State:
      Western Maine
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2005 Sport Trac XLT 4WD
      As 2017 comes to a close I wanted to say thanks to all that helped me with directions/suggestions with my stock 2005 Sport Trac.
      I finally passed my State inspection, and it's running just great.
      I'm no mechanic by any stretch of the imagination, but I was able to repair things I would not have otherwise attempted.
      Special thanks to swshawaii for always being there with a response, and sometimes with a parts drawing.

smalltown

• Like Like x 2
      • Thanks Thanks x 1
    2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. All out

All out Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Ft Lauderdale, fl
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2002 explorer sport trac
      I have to ad to this everyone jumps in and helps it has saved me a bunch of times.

• Like Like x 2