The official rollpan construction page | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The official rollpan construction page

I figured since this isn't a major project for them, that they could have kept their estimated date for completion. Guess I was wrong. If they don't have it done by Wednesday, I'm not paying full price.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just got off the phone with the bodyshop guy, he said their finishing them up and will be done by 1:00PM today, which is better news than I expected. I will have pics tonight. :D

Today is the day. I am happy for you, man. :chug:

Originally posted by Hartman
I just got off the phone with the bodyshop guy, he said their finishing them up and will be done by 1:00PM today, which is better news than I expected. I will have pics tonight. :D
What time tonight? Like before 4:30? I'm heading out of town tonight and I'd love to see if before I left.

LOL I all I can say is they will be up ASAP.

sweet. if they're not up before I leave I'll try and hook up at the hotel and check it out! all of your hard work is finally going to pay off when you get the droll over it!

Originally posted by TravisC
sweet. if they're not up before I leave I'll try and hook up at the hotel and check it out! all of your hard work is finally going to pay off when you get the droll over it!

shoot, you arent gonna be sober enough to even type on a computer in Vegas.

Cant wait to see some pics!

He doesn't drink.....at least he shouldn't be.

I should be in the right state of mind, besides being pissed about losing all of my money.

PICS!

The body shop did a great job on all three pieces. They said it took quite a bit of work to get it ready for paint, but they stuck to their original estimate of $150. That was a helluva bargain.

7134rollpan34.jpg

7134rollpan35.jpg

7134rollpan36.jpg

7134rollpan37.jpg

7134rollpan38.jpg

7134rollpan39.jpg

7134rollpan40.jpg

7134rollpan41.jpg

7134rollpan42.jpg

7134rollpan43.jpg

I want to thank all of you for your support and input throughout this whole project. It wasn't a cheap or easy project, but I got it done thanks to all of you.

:cool:

DAMN....That looks f**kin sweet. :eek::eek::eek:Hell of a job Hartman, all of the hard work pays off once you see it. Congrats and that is one of a kind.

:eek: im drooling all over the keyboard

Very nice! Your work definately paid off.

Quote the BAHA men " HOOP THERE IT IS" absolutely awesome Hartman. So that makes you what now,1 of 4 in the Universe with a pan on the X. Excellent bragging rights there. Bring out the mops cause the drooling has begun.
Nice Job,
Jeff

Oh yea I forgot to note. It's about time there was a little commitment on this roll pan issue. I have read lots of talk, but no walk. You really came through here. Give yourself a pat on the back.

I'd give anything to have the time and resources to do that. That looks absolutely amazing Hartman! Congratulations.

Thats very nice. All your hardwork really did pay off. That looks great.

Yeah man. That's what I'm talking about. One hell of a job, Hartman. :cool:

Dude!!! You have a rollpan!!!

And YOU made it! Way to go! :thumbsup: :chug:

Thanks everyone.

:chug:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back