The SoCal Crew | Page 26 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The SoCal Crew

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

jobunn said:
Very sweet. When the time comes for my tranny it will unfortunately just be another crabby 5r55e :( (Or a whole new rig)

On another note if anyone has this Saturday morning free I gotta itch to wheel so I am meeting a few buddies up to do Rowher and Lookout trails. Any all are welcome.

No can do...I'm goning Fresno to scout out for the run next month. No 4whelling though :( My exsaust will not be here till tommorw and no time to put on for a few weeks now, So I will take the 4x2. :rolleyes:

TDG said:
Looks good!!! Specs? BT Overdrives?
Yes, Bowtie. Its their Level II. I think I've got all the pieces now. . .but I'll be on vacation for the next two weeks, so I have to wait to install it :(

jobunn said:
On another note if anyone has this Saturday morning free I gotta itch to wheel so I am meeting a few buddies up to do Rowher and Lookout trails. Any all are welcome.

(Itchy, itchy, scratchy, scratchy)

What time? Don't know for sure if I'm not working, but I'll give it a try!
(either that, or finish my onboard air install)

Brother_of_Jefe said:
(Itchy, itchy, scratchy, scratchy)

What time? Don't know for sure if I'm not working, but I'll give it a try!
(either that, or finish my onboard air install)

I was shooting for 8:00 am but that was too early for some others, so now we will meet at the Rowher trail turnout off Boquet Cyn. at 10:00 am. If anything changes I'll post again. Hope you can make it. Just give me a call if anyone is coming and we'll wait. Cell: 310-435-0757

hey guys thought I would drop in and say hi... so hi. So just seeing how everything is going and if there will be a Fudd run in the near future.
Dave :rolleyes:

OffRoadin44 said:
hey guys thought I would drop in and say hi... so hi. So just seeing how everything is going and if there will be a Fudd run in the near future.
Dave :rolleyes:
Well this weekend Stic-o has his Nor Cal 4x4 run, next weekend is labor day so I'm gonna be gone. How about the 11th or the 18th?

On another note, I've got the 700R4 in. . . Anybody wanna race? :burnout:
(I may not beat you in the 1/4 mile, but I know I can crawl slower than you :D )

I'm in.

Hey Dave, did you make it to the Concours show this month? I was actually up there that weekend but I didn't see you.

Mike

those two dates sound good to me let people chime in and we will set which one.

Mike-
Yes I did make it up to the Concorso Italiano...largest gathering of Ferrari's ever. The car was in the show and did very well. Was some of the most fun that I have ever had.

here are some of the pix eric and I took

I'm ready for Fudd's now! :D

11th or 18th is good.

Any one heard from Tim Lately? :rolleyes: Probbaly just working alot.

The 11th is looking like it will work better for me.

So what's goin on? Are we doin Fudds or what? :(

Crap. Tomorrow is no good for me now.

Mike

Mike 92 XLT said:
Crap. Tomorrow is no good for me now.

Mike
:rolleyes:

I'm still good to go if anyone else still wants to go. . .otherwise I soppose we could just reschedule.

On another note: Anybody want to wheel one of these next saturdays?

Jefe said:
:rolleyes:

I'm still good to go if anyone else still wants to go. . .otherwise I soppose we could just reschedule.

On another note: Anybody want to wheel one of these next saturdays?

Did somebody say ....Wheel! :bounce:

I think we should reschedule Fudds though......Sience we can't get everyone toghether. :rolleyes:

hey all, i just wanted to say hello to all the other guys in SoCal. i live in West LA (right between culver city and santa monica) and was recently speaking with draft about how many X's there are in this area but how almost none of them have any mods. currently my ride is mostly stock but since it's my daily driver i doubt i'll turn it into a trail rig anytime soon. usually when i 4-wheel it's in the snow or up some dirt road leading to a good camping/fishing spot. i'm from NorCal so me and my friends from high school occassionally get together to hit up one of our spots in the Sierras. anyways, i would definately be interested in joining all of you for some camping or fishing in the future... just don't expect my X to make it up anything but the tamest of trails :roll:

~RaginRaj

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back