The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just wondering....is there a sticker for our vehicles of this site or club?

anyone up for Azusa Canyon this weekend??? (if the rain stops)

We can do a light run up the Main Divide Road. I remember Tbars mentioning something about it around the end of may.

Anything sounds good to me, looking forward to meeting some more people with Explorer's from the area and to have a good time! I haven't hit the trails for awhile. Anyways hopefully we can make something work out!

i'm down too, if I can ever get my noisey front end fixed. :thumbsup:

warten.gif

We can do a light run up the Main Divide Road. I remember Tbars mentioning something about it around the end of may.

..:scratch:..last weekend in May?..say Sunday?

..That sounds about right..

..It's a real easy trail you could do in a car but it's something all here can do as a get together..Bring the family, pack a lunch, and we can eat on the trail..:D

..That sounds about right..

..It's a real easy trail you could do in a car but it's something all here can do as a get together..Bring the family, pack a lunch, and we can eat on the trail..:D

So your saying I should bring the 2wd 4th gen and turn the traction control off?:shifty_ey

..You could, but I think your wife would brain you again if you got her ride all dirty..:hammer:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back