The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The SoCal RBV's Club Various Upcoming Meet and Greets

..Alrighty then...We can do this on Sunday the 27th of this month..:biggthump

..I figured I would just post it here rather than starting a new thread..:dunno:..But we will have a return thread of it's own..;)

Main Divide rd. meet and greet with a long scenic run..

In Crowd
Tbars
Keeper0311
Hbrichman

Maybe's
Stic-o
Froader
Carlover
Hbrichman
SoCalJ
Ritsui
Zukman

..For those on the fence, this is basically a fire rd. we will be driving across for a few hours...Your vehicle needs not be a 4wd but it will get dirty..:D

..A cb of any kind would be very useful but you are not required to have one on this trip.

..Here are a couple previous trips..
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292313&highlight=divide

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195503&highlight=divide

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

..Alrighty then...We can do this on Sunday the 27th of this month..:biggthump

..I figured I would just post it here rather than starting a new thread..:dunno:..But we will have a return thread of it's own..;)

Main Divide rd. meet and greet with a long scenic run..

In Crowd
Tbars
Keeper0311

Maybe's
Stic-o
Froader
Carlover
Hbrichman
SoCalJ

..For those on the fence, this is basically a fire rd. we will be driving across for a few hours...Your vehicle needs not be a 4wd but it will get dirty..:D

..A cb of any kind would be very useful but you are not required to have one on this trip.

..Here are a couple previous trips..
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292313&highlight=divide

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195503&highlight=divide

You know this Memorial Day Weekend, it's gonna be a zoo there:(

..It won't be a problem here at all even if it is a Sunday of a three day weekend..:D

I would love to go, but (as sadly usual) I cannot commit at this point as I have a three day job scheduled on the previous weekend which I wholeheartedly expect the client (and various evil telecom companies) to conspire to push back to the following (run) weekend.

Put me in the 'maybe' column for now.

..You've been added..:biggthump

:chug:

..:scratch:..Now if I remember correctly, there are at least two guys in this thread who are always wanting to meet up but who have yet to do so..

..Hopefully they will at least speak up on if they will show or not..:D

If Mud is done and legal we will be there. Put us as a maybe at this time

..It's getting closer and there is room for more to join in..:D

Not a hard run folks (never mind the accident from the last one...) super scenic!

If it was registered, and didn't have a bent axle, I would totally bring your old sport

That would be awesome! Alas one day I'll see her drive again :salute:

Like I said "IF"...:( Unfortunately, I don't even think she is moveable on her own now. we keep steeling parts here in there. I think it's missing some body bolts, and the rear shackles are off.

TED: Sorry I missed you tonight, I heard you were up in my area, but Tuesdays are really bad for me. :(

..I am still in your area running around in my X..:p:

..Other than being followed by lots of LEO's, I just got in from cruising Colorado Blvd. and even went to the big mall (Galleria) where I saw my first ever, in person, shopping cart escalator..:eek:

..Hoping to see a bunch of newbies show up for this meet and greet...:biggthump

..I am still in your area running around in my X..:p:

..Other than being followed by lots of LEO's, I just got in from cruising Colorado Blvd. and even went to the big mall (Galleria) where I saw my first ever, in person, shopping cart escalator..:eek:

..Hoping to see a bunch of newbies show up for this meet and greet...:biggthump

Ahhh, you went to Target:D If you get a little closer to my place there is a great place on Foothill called 'Everest'. Awesome fast food!:thumbsup:

..:scratch:..Now if I remember correctly, there are at least two guys in this thread who are always wanting to meet up but who have yet to do so..

..Hopefully they will at least speak up on if they will show or not..:D

Are you talking.................

....about us?
We are looking at the dates and maps to see if its do-able.
Will let you know shortly what we decide;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sorry guys, if you have caught any of my recent threads, my front diff recently went bad. It is making a horrible and loud "whinning" noise...almost as if I had really aggressive Super Swamper tires. (I am running all-terrains) So I am probably not going to make it until I get my front diff problem fixed.

I'll keep you all posted.

Back