this wat i want my explorer to look like wat yall think? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

this wat i want my explorer to look like wat yall think?

CHUNTARO

Reaction score
City, State
HOUSTON TEXAS
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 FORD EXPLORER XLT
the image is the one on my profile

hey guys well this is pretty much a quick rendering of wat i wanna do to my 1993 explorer , shaved all around ,bagged, 02 to 05 front clip with 20s or 22s

so tell me wat yall think if i should or not

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You have to upload the picture to a site like photobucket then past the img link here.

oh ok let me try it again thanks

tell me wat yall think my quick rendering of wat i want to create

CopyofA0741A_12222.jpg
[/IMG]

diz wat i want for my 1993 explorer , shaved all around , bagged or major dropped , 02-05 front clip on 20s or 22s do yall think it makes da cut

I think four postings of the same question is excessive. Don't you?

Yeah but i dont know how to take da other ones of and da 1st ones i dint put da picture right

threads merged

Please refrain from starting new threads !

And please try to correct your grammar if you want intelligent answers.

Thanks

Well, the GIII clip is a decent bit wider than the GI/II body, so that's going to be really difficult to do. It is an interesting concept though... :)

that would be major dropped...looks like its sittin on 40s...probably cheaper to bag a 2nd gen

Not fan of the drop but the conversion of the 3rd gen clip to the first gen would be something cool to see.

Welcome to the forum!

I'd bet that if you wanted to, you could section the front clip to trim a few inches of width out, and make it look decent... Body lines would be totally different though. Might require some metalwork on the rest of the truck to marry the rest of the lines together a little better...

heres a pic of the scale model i made. wanted running boards on mine. looks alright the way u want it. i never been keen on shaved doors though but if u like them its cool

0420101834a-1.jpg

Not saying this looks the best but if someone can make this happen Clicky You can definitely make the explorer work.

Hope you have 10k more more.

Not saying this looks the best but if someone can make this happen Clicky You can definitely make the explorer work.

Ok- that is a LOT of work, but that looks completely ridiculous. :D Needs to be lowered at least...

Oh- and why Muskrat? Shouldn't it be called the "Manger"? :)

....thanks for hacking up my X via Photoshop.....

That won't work too well though.....

Ryan

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I didn't even notice that!!! Derr...

Back