• Register Today It's free!

Tousley Ford

jakedrew

Reaction score
City, State
wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 xlt
Tousley Ford, 170$ wheel bearing, Next day shipping!

Ordered my front wheel bearing from Tousley Ford at 330pm wednesday, and it was on my doorstep when I got home at 230 thrusday! I am in wisconsin and they are in minnisota.

160$ plus 10$ shipping cant beat that for a OEM part!

Local dealership wanted 240$ and I would have to drive 20+ miles.

check it out for all your parts needs!
http://www.tousleyford.com/

A few months ago, I had to replace the left side timing chain guide as well as some other parts on my 1997 Explorer, 4WD, EB, with the infamous 4L SOHC engine. Two Ford dealers were recommended. I called was Tousley Ford and I described the parts that I needed. I forgot who I spoke to, but either he was new, or for some reason couldn't understand what I needed. I think I described the parts quite clearly, but when he sent me a Fax with a drawing of what he thought were the parts that I described, he wasn't even close.

Dick

This was the first time that I've ordered from them. They have a well organized website with easy to follow parts diagrams. Shipping was great ($5) plus no tax. I ordered a latch assembly for the sliding door on my 1995 Aerostar. The website said that it was a discontinued part but I received it within a week. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Ordered a pump for my Super Dooty on Monday and received it Wednesday. It was about $150 cheaper than my local options too. These guys are awesome.

Back