TROLL @ the track 3/13 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TROLL @ the track 3/13

I posted a link to your video on the Corvette forum. 87 people have viewed it but there have been no responses. Maybe they are scared. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Be scared. Be very scared.

be afraid. be very afraid: ;)
Dead Link Removed

Paul you oughta post a picture of troll's brembos for them :D

You think my explorer is fast. You guys should see my turbo mustang. I will race that corvette and put a wooping on him. The explorer is just my daily driver. The mustang is my race car. Linginfelter is good but Ford has been kicking chevys but in drag racing for years.

Originally posted by Troll
Ford has been kicking chevys but in drag racing for years.

Oh no you just didnt go there :) What does your mustang run?? Hmm it might be time to get my fellow 9 second vette's over here ;) How about an MTI Vette

Dead Link Removed

Can someone help me view that file. I would really like to see this Ex smoke!

Where do I get the download to view it?

A little help please:confused:

In page one of this thread, theres a link to the video... just click it and it'll load automatically. Just make sure you have Real Player installed on your machine

Ya I'd like to see it too, but like I said above Realplayer won't install on my machine cause the installer is bugged.

Where do I go to get RealPlayer installed?
Does it cost any money?

Just face it Chevys are slow. HaHaHA

Hammer... www.realplayer.com download the free version. When you install it just make sure you tell it to only run .ram or .rm files because realplayer likes to take control of computers. :)

Im trying to find software that will convert it Alec... but im having a hard time, as i dont use Real Media at all.

Originally posted by ChuckyD
Im trying to find software that will convert it Alec... but im having a hard time, as i dont use Real Media at all.

I"ll convert it to MPG so you can see it on Windows media player.
The only reason I put it to Real Player is the File size is small for the quality of the video, I will make a MPG video and try to keep it under like 10megs. You will have to wait about 1-2 hours since I am away from my home computer at the moment.

Thanks BigBill, I've really been trying to install Realplayer, but the installer keeps saying I have zero space (I have 20 free gigs). It's the only installer that does that, and their tech support will not answer me.

Where are you guys seeing a movie to watch? i clicked those links and its just a corvette forum with huge ass pictures as signatures which gets a little aggrivating ... too many colors ..... can someone post a link of just the movie so i can watch ... thanx

i thought that he sanctioning body mandates a cage if faster than 11.99 not 11 like gofast stated.... anyway, that is what a friend told me... he runs mid 8s..troll..i watched the vids and that is sick...also, wont you need a 4 point harness, nomex suit, and a helmet with that cage?

That is one impressive explorer. I am just curious ... i dont need to know exact figures but what does it cost to make an explorer that fast? I have the AWD so i could probably hook up pretty good.

I think i read before that you said that was your daily driver .... what do you average for gas millage?

That is one bad ass explorer !!!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It gets 10 mpg no matter what. It would cost $30,000 plus the cost of the truck to reproduce it. Some of the stuff would be hard to get coppied. The truck cost me less but to reproduce it would be more expensive.

Back