TROLL @ the track 3/13 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TROLL @ the track 3/13

joe me and troll have more friends that have mustangs in the 9's 8's and 7's to beat most any vettes around. now there are a couple promod nitro blown big block vetts out there but they dont count.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

STILL CANT VIEW IT:fire:
F-IT!

I too am experiencing viewing difficulties. Can it be converted to something that will play on Windows Media Player or maybe Music Match?

Thanks......

Just download real player ... it works with realplayer. It would probably be more work to convert it to something else than for us to download realplayer ... It worked for me.

I've always had problems with real (crappy) player.

Here's a small windows media version I converted:

Dead Link Removed

I'll put a bigger broadband version up tommorrow.

Troll, if you want me to take it down, let me know.

Harry

I still havn't a clue how to use/view with this one.

Help.....

Well, guess I've never gonna see this movie. .mpg or .mov please? Sorry, but microsoft and realnetworks hate Macs. But if nobody does it, whatever. Would be nice to see the Troll at work though.

Its about time to get another Serious Explorations video out. Perhaps we could get that video put on it.

Sweet...

Just saw the video... NOW, when I can burn out in 4 wheel drive I will be happy... hehe... Nice work Troll!

Thanks so muxh for posting those.

Congradulations to Troll for one badd truck.

That was fun, I tried all of them and got nothing but errors, or promts stating that the item is not supported.
What a crock!

They all work for me ... what movie players do you have instaled in your computer?

hay problema???

I just tried them all including the real one... they all seem to be working fine. THanks Harry5150!

thanks for posting those harry.

that was cool. i bet the troll surprised a lot of people

I just got a race set up for next tuesday against a Corvette Z-06 with 150 shot of NOS. He wanted to race tonight but I got other plans. Somebody told me he went 11.80 at the track then was talking crap around town about how fast his car is. I will give him an butt wooping.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back