Truck of the week Black Magic 3-29-04 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck of the week Black Magic 3-29-04

Hello Elite Explorers!

I just wanted to make my mark over here and express my apperication for this site. I also would like to offer my appoligie for take so damn long to buck up and become Elite. I have been here since Feb 2000. I have been through two Explorers while here. I love this site and spend a lot of time here it is the first thing I check when I login at work in the morning. I have a window open with this site in it all day. When I get home I check my personal email and then see what has updated from the last time I checked the site before I left work and drive Black Magic home. Then I get in trouble for spending so much time on here at home. :rolleyes: I have my site with all my information that I can to help show off my handy work and to offer information for others here. I try and tell as many other people about this site and have litte cards that I leave on trucks that look like they might be interested in this site.

I live South West of St.Louis, MO. If you are anywhere arround me let me know.

---=== Click here to see my home page of Black Magic & the Digital Electronics ===---

DSC01954.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrats man.. Nice truck..

Congrats! You definitely deserve the recognition for all your hard work.

Mike

Congrats, Matt! Definitely one of the sickest Explorer here!

btw- I thought no mods get to have a TOTW awards? I was wondering why it took so long for Black Magic to get one. :)

Congrats Magic, and well deserved! ;)

very nice Magic!...i really like how the x is looking and in all admire...great looking x so keep it up...

U deserive this amendment.... :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug: :chug:

:chug: Congrats. I really enjoy your site. It has given me lots of ideas.

Congrats man! You definitly have one of the sweetest street Ex's I have ever seen!

Congrats mang!

Way to go Rick, Black Magic is sweet! I dont suppose you would let me in on what kind of rear wing that is, and is the hood scoop a whole new hood, or an addition to the stock hood?

Hey congrats man, good job.

:bounce: Carl

Looks great. nice truck

Congrats Matt....for a streeter, its pretty slick....

X~FACTOR said:
btw- I thought no mods get to have a TOTW awards? I was wondering why it took so long for Black Magic to get one. :)

Naw, We gave all others a chance for the first while to be fair.....

Mod or sod, who cares, his truck is simply the pick of the liter, second place is not even in sight.

Such a great looking truck.

Me thinks Black Magic already has the new SOHC Charger. He has been quiet lately. He has been out burning rubber.

Black Magic has been one of my favorite Ex's on this site for quite some time.
I am glad it has fianlly hit.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrats to BlackMagic, definantly my favorite streeter!

Back