Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Fresno CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
86 ranger no more
Callsign
KK6TDL
I will be at my parents house for Thanksgiving. Would anyone be up for a run out to Truckhaven for the Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving. I am not 100% I can do it right now but I am throwing it out there to see what interest there is before I try to sell the idea to my wife.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I should be back together by then. Maybe do a Pinyon Mountain Run, Fish Creek, Crossover Trail to Truckhaven?

I know there is some talk about a ring the memorial run to thanksgiving weekend, but i have the weekend off. So I'm in on whatever trip happens that weekend.

Matt let me know if this is a go. I really need to get out, but not sure if I can squeeze fixing JP before then. Just need to rebuild the parking brake assembly that's dragging, or what's left of it :rolleyes: I still haven't set up my garage since the move either.:frown:

Matt texted me to let me know he wasn't going to be able to bring the Ranger down for Thanksgiving weekend. I am not sure I will have the Explorer together by then. I am working on it nearly every day, but it is taking a lot longer than I thought. As I have been going along I frequently come up with an idea to make what I did a couple of days before better, and end up backtracking. I would go broke if I owned a fab shop.

No worries. .

Matt let me know if you have time to stop by the new place. I know it's out of your way, but it would be nice to see you guys.

Back