I got the axle back home and mounted it up Something still looked off, I threw a tape measure on it and it was still off center I told myself it looked better but the tape measure didn't lie. After lots of careful thought I was going to buy the new GIANT Motorsports conversion kit that didn't exist when I started the swap. However I figured before I dropped the 750 for that kit I should do my best to rework this kit I bought. It wasn't nearly as difficult as I pictured. I put a floor jack under the beams and slid them out by the tires to where the beams would center the tires. I then marked a piece of 1/4" to match and drilled a hole to match where the beam sat. I did the same for the passenger side pivot and then rewelded them. Apparently I never snapped any pics of the passenger side but it was similar. I gusseted the welds just to be safe for the driver side beam pivot and managed to clear the steering without any measurements. Here's how it sits. ww.explorerforum.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=58707&title=img-2535&cat=500][/url] It may be just a little off but I can oval out a hole and weld a washer in its place. I am **** about alignment and geometry I'm sure I could run it but just that little but will bug me. The camber on the passenger side is also about 1 degree different so I just need to raise the beam mount so it matches. Just for fun since I haven't posted one here full bump! New tires (ignore camber they are not bolted on) The steering is something else I haven't mentioned since the tie rod flip. Doing that flip and the extreme drop pitman arm was well worth it. The steering sits perfectly level at ride height and there is MINIMAL bump steer through travel. I'm actually glad I saved the time and didn't go with swing set. I have some more tweaking to do with alignment but so far it looks very good and will only take slight adjustments to get perfect.