For Sale - Upper control arms... Extended WITH UNIBALL | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Upper control arms... Extended WITH UNIBALL

Where are these shenanigans taking place?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow way too far away... Too bad I would have loved to be the ginny pig.

OK SO THE LONG AWAITED ARMS ARE FINALLY DONE. HERE ARE A FEW PICS OF THEM. I HAVE TO SAY THAT I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY THAT I HAD THEM DONE. JUST THE PEACE OF MIND IS WORTH IT BUT ONCE I TAKE IT TO THE DESERT I WILL BE EVEN HAPPIER....

upperarm5.jpg

upperarm6.jpg

upperarm7.jpg

upperarm8.jpg

upperarm9.jpg

upperarm10.jpg

AND I WANTED TO ALSO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I JUST GOT THE ALIGNMENT DONE AND THE CAMBER WAS PERFECT SO THEY JUST HAD TO DO THE TOE

Thank's for the extra pic's and great news about the alignment.

Brandon,
any ideas if theres gonna be a way to get away from the spacers and go with a coilover like a Fox or King , iCON ,or ...maybe in conjunction with the control arm kit?

The top on most of the fullsize leveling kits is just a simple anodized machnined spacer that could be made to fit any number of top bolt configurations.

thanks,
Doug
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...10680215_100001252735812_590021_5358317_n.jpg

Brandon,
any ideas if theres gonna be a way to get away from the spacers and go with a coilover like a Fox or King , iCON ,or ...maybe in conjunction with the control arm kit?

The top on most of the fullsize leveling kits is just a simple anodized machnined spacer that could be made to fit any number of top bolt configurations.

thanks,
Doug

I asked him about that because thats what i really wanted. He said that with the location of where the lower mounts are you cant do it unless you make a new lower arm. The bottom of the coilover shaft would have to be the LONG skinny end and that would make the length too long to fit.

Ironically enough, I just got home from the icon shop, where my friend is building a new stock class Nissan for the new Lucas series. they have some VERY short coilovers and they seem Willing to take on new projects. If anyone has a stock strut assembly, I'll give you a few bucks for it and pay for shipping:)

Ironically enough, I just got home from the icon shop, where my friend is building a new stock class Nissan for the new Lucas series. they have some VERY short coilovers and they seem Willing to take on new projects. If anyone has a stock strut assembly, I'll give you a few bucks for it and pay for shipping:)

thats some good news! too bad you dont still have my truck.

OH boy I LIKEEE

Got a message from Brandon last night that he's ready to begin production of these!

He said he should begin turning them out in a week or so depending on how many people come through. He said he made a limited number of the machined spacers (for the uniballs I think) so I guess if he runs out of them then he'll have more of them made to fill further orders (which I am guessing will slow down the turnaround time a bit).

He told me that the final cost per pair is 570.00 shipped.

His paypal is jalopydriver88@yahoo.com

Will they work with a 3" front 2.5" rear road bully spacer lift?? if so, I'll buy a pair. When will they be shipped out?

Will they work with a 3" front 2.5" rear road bully spacer lift?? if so, I'll buy a pair. When will they be shipped out?

They should be fine with the 3" roadbullys but I cannot guarantee that they will be. so far 3 sets have been ordered and will all ship early next week. I have one more set of Spacers left for now and my machinist is ordering more material to make more.

I will be ordering (paying for) my control arms next week Brandon.

what would be normal turn around time on this. Any plans to bundle this with a spacer kit? What would pricing be on that? This has me intrested and may stop me from buying a jeep this weekend.

what would be normal turn around time on this. Any plans to bundle this with a spacer kit? What would pricing be on that? This has me intrested and may stop me from buying a jeep this weekend.

I can do a bundled kit for $770 shipped. Turnaround will be approx. 2-3 weeks depending on my machine shops backlog.

I assume these will also be fine for stock setup, as in no spacers?

why would you want extended uca's with no lift?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't, I have spacers. I'm just wondering if I ever went back to stock if there would be an issue or not.

Back