Utah Fall Colors Run

go off road

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
salt lake city, Utah
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 Heep TJ
The leafs are starting to change is eneyone up for a day run around Salt Lake City? Some time this month or next would be fun.

-Wade

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Have you gotten any takers? I might be able to free myself up for such an outing. Let me know if anything develops.

Just let me know the time and the place and i will be there.

Hi guys lets wait and see if we get eneyone elce that wants to go after this weekend and then pick a day. It has been wet the last few days that will for a fun time.
What would be your ideas on a fun run?

what sounds good the Alpine Loop= Rock Garden
Sky Line Drive
and whats your ideas?

-Wade

Well there really isn't much up in the Ogden area. I have been looking around for places to go. not to mention it's hard to find anyone to go with me. is there anything by either of you two?

ok Guys I am open the first 3 weekends next month what do you want to do?

A few Buddy's of mine....a 88 Blazer with 35's...an older 75 Bronco...and my new Eddie are going wheelin up at the bountiful B towards the towers and on some good hard trails....we're all going this friday...if anyone wants to join us give me a call!....791-4080

hopefully after this week of rain/snow we'll have some mud and FUN!!!

also around the ogden area there is actualy quite a few places to go that are about 15-20 min away....go up to monte.....i've been wheein with friends for years around utah...finaly got me a rig to do it with now :)

I'm good to go, I know some great places down south around Payson.

so Pete your in for next friday?....we are gona meet at bottom of the bountiful B at 7-8

Oh man... I wish i could go on friday but i work till late. You guys have a good time and don't break anything..

Nitrous SSC

Bountiful B? Where is that? I may need directions. Also how hard of a run are we going on? Do I need a CB?

The trails won't be to hard....afterall i've got a stone stock explorer but there is alot of hill climbing around....you wont' need a CB...heh none of us have thoes yet....cell phones work :) We may just meet somewhere in bountiful for a quick snack before we head up....i've gota talk to my friends and get it all arranged.....

itbejared: hey bro.....I think I know you....I've got the white 5.0 stang and my friend matt has the CRX.....

Daymn that sounds pretty fun....but i'd like to drive my explorer home in one piece :)....besides i'm still stock :(

i see thoes jeeps in front of a tire shop all the time....they park them on wrecked cars....crazy stuff

Well I would like to go but on a friday? Sorry it needs to be on the weekend. I was on the Alpine Loop a few weeks ago they have been working on a rock garden that was a blast, and they have some good trails for stock trucks.

Well this won't be the first time I try to get everyone together for wheelin.....we need to start a get-together/club type.....I know theres gotta be more than 5-6 of us in Utah with explorers that love wheelin.....i mean there is like 10-12 stangers from Corral.net that are around here i've met....

i'm with Go Off Road on that one.. for the next couple of weeks I can go anytime during the weekend. :thumbsup:

if it's a weekend you can count me in!

Back