Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Vacation/Marketing - Meet & Greet

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet and, International Explorers' started by jonnoriega, June 27, 2017.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. jonnoriega

jonnoriega Elite Explorer

Media:
      City, State:
      Streamwood, IL
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2016 Ford Exp Platinum
      Okay fellow Explorer Fanatics.

Starting this Friday June 30, 2017, my wife and I are on vacation and will be driving from Chicago, IL to Bradenton, FL. We plan on stopping in Nashville for a day and then Atlanta for a day with a final push to the Sarasota, FL area. Here's a little fun/challenge for you all and a little marketing for me as well.

If you happen to see my ride, take a photo and post it here with a time and place where you saw it and I will gladly give away a pair of Skechers Performance Shoes to you!

http://www.goskechers.com

I hope you all have a great week and I will be posting some pics from the road as well. Have fun and Happy Fourth, Y'all !!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

IMG_1195.JPG

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.