Very bored + spare parts = Ricer Xplorer | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Very bored + spare parts = Ricer Xplorer

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

dreamr said:
Yeah I know I got excited there :confused:

Still.......

Ok ok I will give you credit for doing a good job matching it all up it's just so.. so .....something :D
lmao

I have always dreamed (no pun) of NEEDING a ranger big mouth bumper to hide my huge intercooler and dual air filters for my dual sts turbo...

I guess since it's American call it oats...

Well thank you for your honesty.....So far...I pretty much hate it altogether.....Nothing I have done has made me think cool....I just dont like it, But im tired of driving the stock X.....anywayz...it is giving me sometin to do with my spare time, and besides last week at the dragstrip.....I had a kid ask where I got the kit for it at and I told him what I was doing and he offered me $$$$$ for it....I said polietly no, But I did take his number...cuz when im done with this work....he can prolly have it....and I can move on to something more fun.....I really need something else....maybe a new sportrac....anywayz keep the comments coming!

AiwaExplorer said:
So far...I pretty much hate it altogether.....Nothing I have done has made me think cool....anywayz keep the comments coming!
LarryCableGuy.jpg

Keep going! You never know, it may be the coolest thing since cheese in a spray can when you're all finished.

And for the record, dont listen to FROADER - that cat takes a few bong hits every time he gets on his computer :eek:

IZwack said:
And for the record, dont listen to FROADER - that cat takes a few bong hits every time he gets on his computer :eek:

LMAO.

I'll be honest with ya too, im not a fan but hell when all is said in done it might turn out pretty good. I think its the fender flares and the wheels, as well as hieght that is giving me that impression. But hey you worked hard on it so for that, i tip the edge of my hat to ya.

you are exactly right, I think when Im done, I will try lowering it to the ground and See if I like that any better.....the height definetly isnt helping it at all...thanx for hte kind words tho....keep checking back!

good work AiwaExplorer but i think your crazy...(just to let you know)

ok...welll good news....I just bought a new sawzall....and this one cuts alot better....So imma be tearing some S&^t up....lord have mercy on my vehicle!

hmm...im intrested on how this is going to turn out...i say SAS it and then have the body kit(JK)....

is this project still alive? im interested on how it is going to come out

Wow, Guess I havent been posting up in a while....well I have been extremely busy....I just bought a shop and I am getting into the tuner parts business! PLus working a full time job till I get our new shop open! I have finally done more work to the front bumper and the sides of it now match the fenders...I will prolly wash it and get some pics tomorrow! Ill get them posted ASAP!

i think if you do it right, it will look ok. not what i'd want to drive, but it will be different and get some looks for sure, as i'm sure it does already. good luck.

UPDATE!!!! Sideskirts are now intact...not finished but intact....I will post pics late tonite.....and more on hte rear and front got done...I will post pics of everything tonite....so check back.....

ps. Anybody work guys, tell me how hard it will be to build up my plastic fender flares to mold intot he sides front and rear? or what I should use for those plastic to build?

well here is the front bumper and a pic of the sides...i have more pics coming..these arent the best pics....but they'll work for now...

2351937_13_full.jpg

2351937_15_full.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hmmmm... nice work, i got to give you props on that.

Back