Virginia Explorers - GWNF Offroad Run Nov 2012 | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Virginia Explorers - GWNF Offroad Run Nov 2012

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I wish we could go up on wed or Thursday .two days is just not enough time!!:(is everyone that's on the first post still in?
anyone heard from
rockranger
killerkidd42
ihve4x4
?

I am still trying to make it. I have been in CA the last week so need to see how my project is doing to see if I can get out or not. I want to make it so.i can meet more of the east coast group.

still in...be there on Saturday Morning.

i'm still planning on making it.. I'll be there saturday. Is a stock 2nd gen good to go at fishfoods?

thanks xeek. I'll try it as long as i dont break it LOL

Are we still doing any other trails other than tearing up Spike's property? :p:

I still plan to be there Friday. I'm turning the truck back in to the transmission shop this week, the brand new one is still slipping and going in/out of overdrive on it's own. If he doesn't have it done by the 15th I'm going to go apesh*t. :D

Are we still doing any other trails other than tearing up Spike's property? :p:

I still plan to be there Friday. I'm turning the truck back in to the transmission shop this week, the brand new one is still slipping and going in/out of overdrive on it's own. If he doesn't have it done by the 15th I'm going to go apesh*t. :D

I believe we are also doing Shoe Creek!

Good luck with the trans, we will see you out there :salute:

I think the turd that fixed it used my old valve body.....

Sorry Will, I no mean to offend you.

I am still in. I am planning to go up to fish foods some time on Friday. I am leaning towards wheeling my Ranger.

early arrivals

Hey guys,

I kind of live there now. If you want to come thursday morning that will be fine. If you do get here early you can collect firewood for your campfire. i am at a stage where i dont have lumber scraps any more.

i have tentatively scheduled a bulldozer for a half day on monday to open up the teardrop, chop up a fresh obstacle climb and construct some new trails on the meadow tracts.

The riverside trails have been expanded a little. i have permission to ride on a neighbors place but we cant rip that up. i will do a recon to see if it is worth messing with.

Hey guys,

I kind of live there now. If you want to come thursday morning that will be fine. If you do get here early you can collect firewood for your campfire. i am at a stage where i dont have lumber scraps any more.

i have tentatively scheduled a bulldozer for a half day on monday to open up the teardrop, chop up a fresh obstacle climb and construct some new trails on the meadow tracts.

The riverside trails have been expanded a little. i have permission to ride on a neighbors place but we cant rip that up. i will do a recon to see if it is worth messing with.

Hell yea!!Thursday it is.me and Will was just talking about using some of the wood from clearing trails as firewood.figured we would setup Thursday,clear trails and stock pille wood all day.then Friday finish up clearing trails and help make sure everything is setup for everyone on sat.sounds like you will have alot going on even before we get there but me,Will and xeek will be there Thursday to help with whatever;)

cant freakn wait!!wooooohoooo

i wont be able to make it. some stuff came up with the explorer and i need to get them fixed and that's the only time i have scheduled off. maybe next time though

i wont be able to make it. some stuff came up with the explorer and i need to get them fixed and that's the only time i have scheduled off. maybe next time though

O man that sucks.what's wrong with it?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So who's dogs are comming? We will be bringing Lucky.

Back