Virginia Explorers - GWNF Offroad Run Nov 2012 | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Virginia Explorers - GWNF Offroad Run Nov 2012

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So who's dogs are comming? We will be bringing Lucky.

May bring my lab onyx but not sure...
fyi last time we went to shoe creek we saw a bone stock ranger that was doing fine minus the trans overheating because the operator was an idiot...

yellow top in,brembo brakes complete, New fan controller fully wired(always on+off switches) and basket lights are wired in... I'm as ready as ill ever be...

May bring my lab onyx but not sure...
fyi last time we went to shoe creek we saw a bone stock ranger that was doing fine minus the trans overheating because the operator was an idiot...

yellow top in,brembo brakes complete, New fan controller fully wired(always on+off switches) and basket lights are wired in... I'm as ready as ill ever be...

How about the geo tracker or whatever it was!!lol
i still got some work to do:(

How about the geo tracker or whatever it was!!lol
i still got some work to do:(

You mean the bone stock cali plates tracker?
LOL that guy was determined to make it places that thing should never be... LOL his girl looked thrilled!

Anybody else have a legit first-aid/trauma kit? I will have mine but I hope I won't need it...
its good to know where aid is when in times of need in remote areas

Good deal.. its always nice to know where to go for some aid(or duct tape lol) if needed...

I'm about to fill up and clean her out to start packing it up already lol.

im going to bring my mountain bike with me if anyone else is considering bringing one...

well it looks like i'm out for right now.. Either that or i'll be in late saturday night.

Right now I am 50-50 if I will be making it. I guess I should have asked first but how many of these trails can a bone stock 2001 v8 awd explorer do? I might be better to just park it and ride with someone as here in VA I have zero of my off roading gear. If I do make it out it will only be for the day on Saturday. Where and what time should I meet up with you guys?

Right now I am 50-50 if I will be making it. I guess I should have asked first but how many of these trails can a bone stock 2001 v8 awd explorer do? I might be better to just park it and ride with someone as here in VA I have zero of my off roading gear. If I do make it out it will only be for the day on Saturday. Where and what time should I meet up with you guys?

I think it would make it.i would imagine everyone would want to go to spikes first to drop off gear.i don't know what time we will hit shoe creek,could just meet us there.

By spikes do you mean fishfoods place? It is only a 2 hour drive to his place for me so I can be there pretty early. If you east coasters are anything like west coasters early morning (pre 8am) starts never happen.

We were on time for the 9am start the last time I went. But there are more, it seems, on this trip, so never know.

We were on time for the 9am start the last time I went. But there are more, it seems, on this trip, so never know.

DAMN did we start that early?i think it will be the same exact people as last time is rockranger doesn't come.think you and James will be the only people not already up at fishfoods come sat.think every one else is coming thur and Friday.

By spikes do you mean fishfoods place? It is only a 2 hour drive to his place for me so I can be there pretty early. If you east coasters are anything like west coasters early morning (pre 8am) starts never happen.

Yea fishfoods .ill admit i move about as fast as a turtle in peanut butter and ain't a morning person!!:(everyone else tho is pretty prompt .

I am planning to go up sometime Friday afternoon. I would prefer to drive up in the light, but I will have to see what my work schedule will be.

When is everybody going up to Spikes (fishfood)?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Either late Thursday night or Friday early... I think I may opt for Thursday so I can sleep in and not worry about driving... Though I don't think ill get there until maybe 10:30...

Back