Walker Valley following gear install | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Walker Valley following gear install

Diff Whack Daddy

And the Roll Over Posse! Under the Hood Moderator
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Mount Vernon, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1st Gen XLT 4dr
Callsign
KG7VTT
So it looks like the stars are aligning and with the help of Ben, my front gears and locker will be installed on the July 20th weekend. 15 minutes from my house is Walker Valley OHV area and I was seeing if there was any interest in a day run on Sunday after the gears are done.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Would love to go someday but it will not be on the 20th. I will be fininshing up repair work on the camper ( I hope)

How about the next weekend? I'm on call but at least Walker is in our fiber footprint (kind of)

How about the next weekend? I'm on call but at least Walker is in our fiber footprint (kind of)

Are you saying the 27th?
My family is getting larger about the end of month, So I will be sticking close to home

Are you saying the 27th?
My family is getting larger about the end of month, So I will be sticking close to home

Yeah, I hear that's kind of a 'special' day

The 27th is my b-day and 8/1 is Logan's b-day, so we are celebrating on that Saturday. Gonna have lots of familly in our house as this is a big b-day for Logan. He's getting a little quad. So needless to say, that weekend is booked for me.

Back