Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Mount Vernon, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1st Gen XLT 4dr
Callsign
KG7VTT
Anybody up for a day run to Walker September 28th?

Option 1, start early, meet at 9 at the Big Rock Cafe at the corner of Highway 9 and College Way (Exit 227 off Hwy 5) and then come back to my place and have a BBQ.

Option 2, later start, 11 or so and then Pizzas at my place.

Of course there is option 3 also where we just wing it. Camping in my shop and yard is also permitted.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

HokeyPokey

I'll put my left foot 'in' for now and we'll see how the next 2 weeks go.

I'm cautiously in...gonna have to check but I think that's opening weekend of deer season for us Oregonians...

I may end up having to work:(
I should know around the first of next week

Nobody ever wants to come up North to play :(

I will if Ricky does :notworthy

Unless the weather sucks me and the guy in the white jeep planning on being there. And a guy in a black jeep. Eh that's still 3 fords to 2 jeeps

I may end up having to work:(
I should know around the first of next week

I am still awaiting to hear back from the Lewis county PUD about some work I had to reschedule at my work, So I say I am about 50/50%

I am still awaiting to hear back from the Lewis county PUD about some work I had to reschedule at my work, So I say I am about 50/50%

So is that your left foot or right foot?

You know I have a heavy right foot

Okay, its getting closer. Time for a head count and final plans. See post 1.

I would prefer option 1

I keep getting txt's saying King 5 weather report told them not to go. :navajo:

I WILL come up (since I need to pick up Gracie's crate) but it might be too slimy for me to wheel. :thumbdwn:

Maybe I'll come up in the Lincoln and put it on the lift to see if I can figure out what rear suspension parts are worn out making it wander on rutted freeways. :(

I heard back today from the PUD and Looks like I will need to work on the Oct.5th, With that being said what I did have planned to do on the 5th I need to do this weekend.
I propose option 4 set a new date in November when we may be able to get a few more peoples involved

Yup, gonna be a nasty weekend :thumbdwn:

Like I said, I still need to come pick up Gracie's crate (unless you want to run it down here?)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bring the Lincoln up and we'll throw it up on the lift.

Back