WANTED - fuel pressure sensor & connector | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WANTED - fuel pressure sensor & connector

2000StreetRod

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Greenville, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 Sport FI, 03 Ltd V8
I want to purchase a fuel pressure sensor and mating connector with pigtails that was installed on Explorers, Mountaineers, Crown Victorias and Mustangs.
FuelPressureSensor.jpg

It has a 4 pin flat blade connector.
FPSensor.jpg

FuelPressureSensor1.jpg

FuelPressureSensorAZ.gif

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am pretty sure I have an 07 ranger fuel rail with one on it. I bet I have a spare harness I can cut up somewhere too. I'll PM when I put my hands on it

fuel pressure regulator?

In my online searches I have not been able to find a fuel pressure sensor listed for a 2007 Ranger. Are you thinking of the fuel pressure damper? The fuel pressure sensor is a transducer that measures the pressure and temperature of the fuel in the rail and provides it to the PCM. The PCM uses the data to control the fuel pump via the fuel pump driver module (FPDM). But then I had trouble finding one listed for a 2004 Explorer which I know has one.

Edit: you are right. I have 3 sets of 07 ranger rails and none of them have them. I do have a set of 06 mustang rails that does have it but no pigtail. I have so many boxes of 4.0 sohc stuff its ridiculous.

2007 should be it

According to Tasca parts it looks like the fuel pressure sensor on the 2007 Mustang 4.0 V6 or 4.6 V8 should be what I'm looking for. You said you have no pigtails does that mean you have the mating connector with the wires cut off or you don't have the mating connector? If you have the connector I may be able to extract the pins, attach new wires, and then reinsert the pins.

No connector at all, just the sensor itself and the fuel rail (if you need it). I can get a pigtail for it through work(Ford) if you need.

don't need the fuel rail

No connector at all, just the sensor itself and the fuel rail (if you need it). I can get a pigtail for it through work(Ford) if you need.

I don't need the fuel rail since I'll be mounting the fuel pressure sensor on my Banshee fuel rail.
Fuel%20Rail%20Kit-3.jpg

If you can supply the fuel pressure sensor and a mating connector with pigtails that would be terrific. Please PM me how much and how to pay. I think the last time I purchased from you I used Paypal.

I don't need the fuel rail since I'll be mounting the fuel pressure sensor on my Banshee fuel rail.
View attachment 74709

If you can supply the fuel pressure sensor and a mating connector with pigtails that would be terrific. Please PM me how much and how to pay. I think the last time I purchased from you I used Paypal.

I can do that. I'll PM you once I order/get the pigtail. Paypal works best for me.

Fuel setup looks SEXY!!!

Back