Wanted: Lund Moon / Sun Visor for 2nd Gen Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted: Lund Moon / Sun Visor for 2nd Gen Explorer

JungleSkunk

Reaction score
City, State
Carbondale, Co
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Explorer XLT 4x4 4.0
I am looking for a Lund Moon Visor for my 1998 Explorer. These are no longer made and getting harder and harder to find.

Any condition or color would work. I would prefer the lighted "moon" visor over the sun visor but either will work.

Does any one out there have one laying around!?

s-l640.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There are quite a few on eBay for Rangers, and some of those mention Explorer on their titles. Not cheap though...

There are quite a few on eBay for Rangers, and some of those mention Explorer on their titles. Not cheap though...
Ive seen a few for the explorer on ebay for $300 to $500 which is way more than they originally sold for. I was hoping I could find one a little cheaper.

I have a white one (non-lighted) that I purchased for my wife's 99 Explorer Sport & she does not want it on her truck. $100.00 + shipping.

I have a white one (non-lighted) that I purchased for my wife's 99 Explorer Sport & she does not want it on her truck. $100.00 + shipping.
You got any pics? I am interested but wont be able to fit it into my budget until next week.

Here is a pic of the top front.
58119-explorer-sun-visor.jpg

Back