Waxing.... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Waxing....

This past weekend my Truck Thought i was going to sell her, I had washer her, Waxed her, even Shined the Tire's! It hasn't seen Wax since the summer i bought it(back in 99). But then on Sunday I shower her! I took her Wheelin, and she was happy again! I even lightened her up a little(got rid of Factor steps).

BTW Rick, Need a Moderator?

No offense meant, I know men think of all vehicles as females, but here's my humble opinion.......

Females in general are 'supposed' to be sleek, svelte, curvy, and flirtatious (read into it-sporty) IE-Sports cars

Explorers and all trucks in general are usually more harsh riding than cars, they're brusque, large, and beefy-wouldn't that be considered male......?

:D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by Spas
Explorers and all trucks in general are usually more harsh riding than cars, they're brusque, large, and beefy-wouldn't that be considered male......?

I don't call mine either one. Only thing I can say is would you rather ride a female or Male???

All I know is that no self respecting woman would put up with half of the sh*^ that I put Blackjack through....!

:p

Back