WeatherTech Group buy= No go | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WeatherTech Group buy= No go

jeeden

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Ford Explorer
Well, after getting referred around a little, I did finally hear back from WeatherTech. Unfortunately, they aren't interested in a group buy. I'll post the answer here.

Dear Mr. x..,

Thank you for your interest in WeatherTech! Unfortunately we are unable to host a groub buy at this time. We would not be able to accommodate enough time in order to properly run a group buy at this time.

Also, we do not currently offer a full line of products for the different generations of Ford Explorers. We believe in providing our customers will full protection, so once we are able to do this we will then consider hosting a group buy for this vehicle.

Feel free to email me with any further questions or concerns, and again thank you for your interest in WeatherTech!

I already have my rear cargo area mat. It matches perfectly.
I had one in my '02 and it really saved the back from damage. Just buy them. You don't need to be in a group.

Well, after getting referred around a little, I did finally hear back from WeatherTech. Unfortunately, they aren't interested in a group buy. I'll post the answer here.

At least you got a response where they completely ignored my email lol.

..all I can say is, I went the Husky route; using the group buy thread. They were helpful, polite, reasonably priced (with free shipping) and eager to do business.

Back