Dismiss Notice

to owner generated reviews, discussion, tech tips, and more! The #1 Ford Explorer enthusiast resource on the Internet since 1996. We also cover the Sport Trac, Mercury Mountaineer, Lincoln Navigator, Mazda Navajo, Mazda Pickups, and the Aerostar.

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

What did you do to your Ex/Mounty/RBV today?

Discussion in 'Exploring everything under the sun!!' started by Joe Dirt, July 22, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. aaron81006

aaron81006 Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Pueblo, Colorado
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      94 explorer XLT
      Ah.. I always thought it way the felt part that I can see that way sticking but the internal track makes more sence. Thanks

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments directly to your posts and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. toypaseo

toypaseo Flunked daycare Elite Explorer

Media:
      Albums:
      City, State:
      outside shovelling snow
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      ................ 96 XLT ™
      One of my Philips XtremePower bulbs died, so I replaced it with one of the old ones I had from when I swapped headlights. Unsure if I'll try the newer Philips XtremeVision, or just snag another set of XtremePower off eBay for $12.60 or $16.91...

Last edited: May 17, 2017