Votes: 8 3.1%
  • Truck

Votes: 211 81.5%
  • Sport-Utility Vehicle

Votes: 20 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 20 7.7%

• Total voters
"Exploder", due to having had 3 Jasper engines installed in the last year. This last engine seams to be working great.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sploder

I call her a "Truck" but everyone else calls her a "SUV"

But all in all she is my "Sploder".

Fits perfectly on the plates.. ;)

I call mine a truck too....

his name is self explanitory ....Eddie...

Hey Jared....call me! I'm ordering my 2" body lift and I'll need some help installing it! 791-4080

LiL TYkE II..... or, my money taker....

My Exploder
My Truck
Hungry (A 5.0 is always hungry)
or simply My Ride

what up Matt? long time no talk.. hey.. i work crazy hours, give me a call.. I have Tues, Weds, Thurs off.. I would be more than happy to lend a helping hand.. 627-6591

Sounds good I'll give you a buzz sometime tues...

Oh yeah and for the current topic...my wife calls my truck the Mud Assault Vehicle

POS! :D But most of the time it's...."The Xploder" and "My Truck"

Originally posted by SoBeLover
I finally got you to stop correcting me and start calling it a truck too.....yay!! What you forgot to say is I'm the one who named your truck "The Green Monster" :p

Big deal! So you're the one who named it "The Green Monster". I kept the name because I liked it. I could just as easily have given it another name. And on a side note: Who cares about the patriots!

I call it my truck.....my wife calls it the money pit.

Her:Are you sure you NEED this part?

Me: yes, honey.Fiberglass fenders will improve my fuel mileage, and I need to replace my dented one before I get pulled over, and you can't just replace one.

I call it "My ride other than your mom"...

I've never liked the term "SUV" so I'll never use it.

It's either my Explorer, or otherwise when I'm referring to it in a generic sense I call it an "auto" or "automobile". I commonly associate "truck" with "pick-up truck" and that's why I don't call it a truck.

I call it truck; most of the time. Then there are times I call it a car. Before I bought my first SUV, here is what I was told by several people that have an SUV of one make or another. It does not have a box, so it is a car. At least in Colorado, you can not regester it as a truck. It takes normal plates.

TRUCK!!!!!

that's what it is so that's what i call it..i HATE when people call it a car..IT'S A FREAKIN TRUCK!!!!!

i call mine that POS OR BIT*H CAUSE I SAY THAT BIT*H IS STUCK A LOT

i call my x, "x"

oops forgot to answer the poll, truck all the way!

anyone who calls it a suv or sport utility gets shot with an airsoft gun

"TRUCK" all the way
but i'm currently taking ideas for something a lil more original, any input?
533410_43_full.jpg

I refer to mine as a truck. If u call it a suv or grocery getter ill kick your ass:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Electrohacker said:
anyone who calls it a suv or sport utility gets shot with an airsoft gun

What's an airsoft gun? Whatever it is it sounds worse than calling an X an SUV! :)

Back