What's your status? | Page 36 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What's your status?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey guys, my VIN is 118xx...woke up this morning to a window sticker and a build date of 8/11.

Also,for those interested, they make about 1160 cars a day at the Chicago Assembly Plant, with 70% of them being Explorers, so that put it to about 812 a day...here a pretty cool video that will tell you more!

http://www.gadling.com/2011/06/07/making-cars-in-the-great-lakes-inside-fords-chicago-assembly-p/

Your build is just before mine (11933) so I hope to see a sticker soon. Hopefully!

...When people post their build date, they should post whether they have a window sticker as well or whether that date came from somewhere else (i.e., dealer or Ford Customer Service).
goofydisneydaddy, I think that’s a good idea to include whether or not the window sticker is available. :)

I am now able to view my window sticker! Using the link that starts with services.forddirect. The other link only shows the second page of the window sticker, which doesn't include the details of MyEx...
I'm glad the URL issue was sorted out, Badgers21. Were you using the link http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=<insertvinhere> to see your window sticker?

hey guys, my VIN is 118xx...woke up this morning to a window sticker and a build date of 8/11.

Also,for those interested, they make about 1160 cars a day at the Chicago Assembly Plant, with 70% of them being Explorers, so that put it to about 812 a day...here a pretty cool video that will tell you more!

http://www.gadling.com/2011/06/07/making-cars-in-the-great-lakes-inside-fords-chicago-assembly-p/
Having the window sticker show up would be a nice way to start the day. I also liked the great video pedroboy; thanks for sharing it. :)

Your build is just before mine (11933) so I hope to see a sticker soon. Hopefully!
MikeFreas,
I’m sure yours will be updating soon too! :)

Cory

Yes, that was the link that wasn't working earlier today. This morning when I used that link it would only generate the 2nd page of the window sticker. I just tried again and that issue no longer exists. Thanks for your help, Cory!

Next week I'm hoping to see the window sticker. Nice video that was shared, thank you.

My build date of 8/12 is confirmed on my window stcker that showed up this AM.

Congrats to you guys that got your window stickers. My vin is 17xxx so I'm hoping to see mine sometime this coming week. On a side note has anyone heard what kinds of incentives Ford is going to come out with for the 2012s besides the $500 police and military?

Congrats to you guys that got your window stickers. My vin is 17xxx so I'm hoping to see mine sometime this coming week. On a side note has anyone heard what kinds of incentives Ford is going to come out with for the 2012s besides the $500 police and military?

The way they are selling I doubt there will be any on the 12's until the 13's come out.

Yes, that was the link that wasn't working earlier today. This morning when I used that link it would only generate the 2nd page of the window sticker. I just tried again and that issue no longer exists. Thanks for your help, Cory!
You’re right Badgers21, that is a bit strange. :) I’m glad it’s working now!

Cjrams777,
My money’s on your window sticker URL updating sometime this week. :D When it comes to incentive questions, the members of the Marketing Program Headquarters team (800-334-4375) are a great place to go for information. :)

Cory

Hmm, I don't understand the build science...

-- pedroboy has a build # of 118xx w/ build date of 8/11
-- we have a build # of 107xx w/ build date of 8/8 (provided by salesperson) but we don't see window sticker yet. Huh???

Thought I'd pass on this info I learned today from the Ford Marketing Team..

I requested a 2012 brochure last week, the first day Ford updated the site allowing one to request a brochure by mail. Called the Ford Marketing Team today and they told me I had a $750 Private Offer (2011 Customized Fulfillment Direct Offer) that was valid until 10/2/11. The program number is #33646. They couldn't verify if it was a direct result of me requesting the 2012 brochure, but I tend to think that it is. Keep in mind that the 2011 notation for the offer describes the year for which the promotion is running, not for MY2011 Explorers. I made sure to confirm this with the marketing person about 3 times to be sure I could use it for my 2012 Explorer...

Anyway, it seems like at least if you request a brochure online, your name gets put in the system for the direct offer even before you receive the coupon in the mail. This is something I heard back when the 2011 brochures were out so it seems consistent. Now if they'll bring the $1000 cash offer from the 2011's over to the 2012s before my order comes in (est. 8/29) I'll be in great shape!!!:D

Someone else call (who has ordered a brochure) and see if you also have the offer! Make sure to write down the Program # they give you and also the Vincent # (I think this number is unique to each customer) to give to your dealer. She said sometimes there are issues figuring out the amount of the rebate due to the way things are entered in the system, so if you have problems with the dealer, give the marketing team a call and they'll sort it out. They're only open M-F I believe though, just a heads up.

The number is 800-334-4375, thanks again to Cory for suggesting that I do this!!!:salute:

Im with xRider,I don't understand the build science either

I have VIN# 117xx and no sticker. Dealer says build week is week of 8/8. Hope it appears this week.

The build data is hard to figure also, I have 175xx9, and the build date of 8/15, go figure, I hope to see the sticker fours days before the build, maybe by Thursday this week, if I'm lucky.

I have my brouchure that I reeived 2 weeks ago, and the dealer stated they would accept it for 750.00, are you saying I should call the number and get a prgram # for sure? I like this forum, you get so much information its great!:D

Spengracin - Is your brochure for a 2011 or a 2012? I have a 2011 brochure and my program number is #33502. However, my offer expired on 7/3/11. Also, knowing my dealer, I doubt they would accept a 750 cash offer from a 2011 brochure for a 2012. If they can't process the program # in Vincent, then they may come back and say they can't help you. If they said they'd accept it, get it in writing! What is your program number from your brochure? If your dealer said they'd accept it, then you might be ok, but if you do already have a 2012 brochure I'd be anxious to know what the program # is.

Also, in regard to your other comment, my VIN is 127XX. My dealer originally said the build date was the week of 8/8 but then later said it would roll off the production line on 8/15 exactly, so you're Ex might also be later during the week of 8/15. A lot of people have been saying their VINs have appeared 6 days before their build date, so I'm hoping mine shows up tomorrow. I'll be refreshing the ford.labels... page incessantly tomorrow hoping for a sticker! Happy waiting!

The build data is hard to figure also, I have 175xx9, and the build date of 8/15, go figure, I hope to see the sticker fours days before the build, maybe by Thursday this week, if I'm lucky.

I have my brochure that I received 2 weeks ago, and the dealer stated they would accept it for 750.00, are you saying I should call the number and get a prgram # for sure? I like this forum, you get so much information its great!:D

Window sticker is up! Build number 11933 Limited Red Candy.

My window sticker also appeared today. Build date 8/15.

Order: 6/6
VIN: 7/22
Window Sticker: 8/9
Build: 8/15
ETA: Week of 8/22 (supposedly)

...The number is 800-334-4375, thanks again to Cory for suggesting that I do this!!!:salute:
You’re welcome, Texas_Ex; I’m really glad to hear that. :D I agree, the Marketing team is really great at what they do!

Everyone else who’ve sent me their order details, drop me a line if you’d like your latest status researched. :)

Cory

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back