Where are all the Virginia Explorers?? | Page 32 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where are all the Virginia Explorers??

i've never driven in sand, but it sounds fun. i'm in.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We will be at Nags Head the second week of July.

Nag's head is sweet. I'm usually swamped over the summer. I work at a camp, and I'm one of the youth leaders in my church. keeps me busy a bit over the summer. you gonna join us for one of these shoe creek runs sometime?

I am in on the next shoe creek run if I can get caught up a little at work.

sounds good man. I'm hoping that I'll be able to go next saturday. but that's a big maybe. I may have to wait like 2-3 weeks before I can go again, but that's ok. It will give me time for some skidplating that is much needed. lol.

what time r we talking on the 24th?

sounds decent to me

glad you have your heart in the right place. keep up the work with the youth and your church.

thank ya sir. I've been trying to convince the people at church to go wheeling sometime, but they think I'm crazy, and just laugh at me.:D

3rd weekend in april Central Virginia 4 Wheelers Asso. will be having an event. if you like to pay or watch other trucks play in the mudd get in touch with me and I will give you all the details. there's plenty room to camp if you like and if enough want to camp we can put up our 30x50 tent so it won't matter if rains you can still set up camp inside to stay dry.

3rd weekend in april Central Virginia 4 Wheelers Asso. will be having an event. if you like to pay or watch other trucks play in the mudd get in touch with me and I will give you all the details. there's plenty room to camp if you like and if enough want to camp we can put up our 30x50 tent so it won't matter if rains you can still set up camp inside to stay dry.

Is that the 14th or 21st? I assume the 21st.

so the plan is still to meet at bdubs in ricmond at 1:00 sat, the 24th right?

yeah i'm there, is booming comming? i havent seen him on here latley,?? how many people we got going?

hes talking about going, depends on work. I need an address or directions, i plan on being there.

BWW?

I will post directions if that is where we want to meet.

yeah b ww's, is the spot that sounds good, that way a few games will be on as well, so 5 guys showing up right now?

I will hopefully be able to attend, but I'm running kinda broke, and don't know if I'll make it. Hopefully I'll be there.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Buffalo Wild Wings

7801 West Broad Street

Richmond

804-672-8732

Interstate 64 Exit 183 Broad Street West. This is a screwey exit so follow the signs closely.

approximately 1-mile, shopping center is on the left, turn left into the shopping center, there is an American Cafe close to the road, and Four wheel drive specialties is on the right. If you get to Hungry Springs Road, turn left and take a left across from the 7-11, you should be able to see it.

Back