Where are all the Virginia Explorers?? | Page 37 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where are all the Virginia Explorers??

we'll i just put the Blue explorer up for sale, not sure if it'll sell w/ the current gas prices, but worth a shot. Love to drive it around,but 80 bucks a week for just gas alone is killing me. Been looking at the Toyota solara for a daily driver, but still keeping minty, the 2002 sport. Anyone want a new / slightly used x? lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Man first time I logged on in awhile. been fishing too much to go wheelin. still need to swap springs on truck that gangsta lean is getting bad.

I might be game on a Corrolla run sometime soon, I have some weekend work to do down that way.

i just saw a black 2001-2003 explorer sport today parked in fairfax. it had the license plate Mudy Explorer and looked to be raised a couple inches.\. Does anyone have any idea if this guy is a member here?

you mean this one
33s.jpg

that'd b me dude its an 01 3inch bl and 2inch tortion twist ya i work in fairfax at farrish jeep

^^ that's a nice ride! HOw do u like farish? I used to work for a toyota dealer in fredericksburg, And is anyone up for a lunch meet soon!???????????????

^^ that's a nice ride! HOw do u like farish? I used to work for a toyota dealer in fredericksburg, And is anyone up for a lunch meet soon!???????????????

Thanks I've worked hard on it did everything myself now i just have to rebuild the rear diff and upgrade gears. its alright good people that work there witch makes it enjoyable sometimes,
I might be able to meet for a lunch or something I'm pretty busy the next couple weeks

yeah man that's it. I go to fairfax and i saw it on my way home from school one day. Which body lift is that?

im always up for lunch, let me know when

Nate i found that spot off of North Hampton. Went out there Monday, loved it

how about meeting up in richmond again? or fredericksburg ??????? bWW's again???????????????

did you hit any tree's. I came close out there a few times the first rut of mud when you come out of it can send ya into a tree

yeah man that's it. I go to fairfax and i saw it on my way home from school one day. Which body lift is that?

the Pa 153 i think well if u need help with ne thing don't b afraid to ask if u stop by farrish just ask for Tommy i work mon- fri and every other sat so if u need ne thing minor we might be able to work something out

nope no trees, we were right at the tracks. off to the right before u get to the end. www.putfile.com/explrths few new pics

hey everyone i just purchased my first 2001 ford explorer sport this past weekend, and i live in virginia beach and would love to meet up with some of you to try and get some info and or ideas on my truck. i live off independance blvd and lynhavenn rd.

thanks explorer forum

Kerri

l_a2c9e3b9bc9bb09fb0df2973a7020e1c.png

l_2f7a68c1ca2da55b0e8502c5dddb3242.png

nice truck, time to big and get er dirty!!! Im always up for a meet

whens the next meet doubt i'll make cause something always comes up but just wonderin if anyone has nething planed

we need to stop messing around and get together sometime

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

f-it, how about this saturday?i'm always up for some food! anyone else, ???

Back